1. Nice! I've been waiting a long time for a Warmane pve server.
    I just think it would be a good idea to consider cross faction as the server is PVE, most will definitely join Horde.

2. A genuine thanks to warmane for this decision, PVE server has actually gotten my whole gang interested in frostmourne S3 and seems like this will be a MUCH more fun season thanks to it. The constant ganking has literally turned away so many people that I've tried to get into warmane, including some family and a close friend. So, massive props and thanks!

3. A genuine thanks to warmane for this decision, PVE server has actually gotten my whole gang interested in frostmourne S3 and seems like this will be a MUCH more fun season thanks to it. The constant ganking has literally turned away so many people that I've tried to get into warmane, including some family and a close friend. So, massive props and thanks!
    I will also be joining for S3 just to play on a PvE server!

And for the people who dosn't like it, turn on PvP and all your like minded will do the same...

4. You are all talking about ganking while leveling. Seriously? Are you leveling 1 year or what? Even if someone camp you, you just move to another zone or join rdf or BG for 10 min, and camper will be gone...as with fresh server there should be insta popup 24/7 first weeks, you do 2 - 3 levels in rdf so you can send that camper hot kisses, because you moving away, and don't tell me some 80 level will follow you nonstop killing for 2hours straight while leveling...also leveling on fresh FM is 1 day thing, you have people of your faction all around you, unlike Icecrown or Lord. Also isn't there precedens where if you get killed 5times in row by same person stronger(higher level) then you, he can get ban when you properly screenshot it? Other thing is, when you are 80 and you get killed in open world because you have PvE gear? Okay why not. You either accept it, or play both PvE / PvP, even tho on level Iike PvE talents, but changing some pvp gear in open world, that's what I do on icecrown, or you withstand that you get killed ...that's part of the game, and always has been.
    Also, how are they planning to avoid pvp, if I flag for it and I will camp a mob, and no flagged player will spam aoe on that place, so he can tag it, will it flag him automatically?

5. without pvp the server in 1 month will seem walking dead

6. Also, crying that you get killed in open world as level 80 is pathetic...it's open world and that means when you partake in it by any means, quests, objectives, whatever, you are ready to engage with other people, that's what open world means, if you wanna kill content uninterrupted, let warmane make something like mage tower.

7. "But if its PVE then 90% of the people will just roll Horde!"

... Uhh... Its PVP right now, what's the population look like currently?

"Its 90% Horde"

Uhhhh okay.

Also, how are they planning to avoid pvp, if I flag for it and I will camp a mob, and no flagged player will spam aoe on that place, so he can tag it, will it flag him automatically?
    No. It doesn't work that way. Spamming AOE on top on a random area that someone flagged runs into does not flag the person for PVP. Why is it that the people complaining the loudest don't even understand the mechanics of the PVE realm systems at all?

8. You are all talking about ganking while leveling. Seriously? Are you leveling 1 year or what? Even if someone camp you, you just move to another zone or join rdf or BG for 10 min, and camper will be gone...as with fresh server there should be insta popup 24/7 first weeks, you do 2 - 3 levels in rdf so you can send that camper hot kisses, because you moving away, and don't tell me some 80 level will follow you nonstop killing for 2hours straight while leveling...also leveling on fresh FM is 1 day thing, you have people of your faction all around you, unlike Icecrown or Lord. Also isn't there precedens where if you get killed 5times in row by same person stronger(higher level) then you, he can get ban when you properly screenshot it? Other thing is, when you are 80 and you get killed in open world because you have PvE gear? Okay why not. You either accept it, or play both PvE / PvP, even tho on level Iike PvE talents, but changing some pvp gear in open world, that's what I do on icecrown, or you withstand that you get killed ...that's part of the game, and always has been.
    I will genuinely humor all of what you said and respond simply to each point. No, nobody is taking one year, maybe some people choose to lower their EXP rates to level at a more enjoyable and slow pace and take their time. (But thats their fault then, right?) Lets use the move to another zone for example; You're 58 fresh into outland, people who can fly gank you when you are at a disadvantage or you just so happen to be leveling an alt and they bring their 80s. Most people who are sensible would just not camp, but they do it. What do you do? What if ques are dead? Whos gonna rdf with you? What if most people at this point are beyond BGs? (but thats their fault, right?) Now do lv 80s follow people? I dunno, I've seen one actively kill me off respawn each time in hellfire more times than I can personally count though. It got so bad to the point I had to jump on my 6.6k Ret pally with near full PVP BIS just to go over and 2 tap them only to log back over and see now they have an additional 4 other 80s also camping the lowbies near me.

As for the entire, "Can get banned for corpse camping", I genuinely don't think thats true! I ACTUALLY reported this before over at the ring of blood in nagrand! Someone flew by 9 times killing me and the 80 helping me on repeat, flew off, waited for respawns, flew back. I reported it, TWICE, and each time they told me it wasn't bannable. (For context, I reported it once during the event, and once after.) So, no? They can't get banned? Unless thats a thing now.

As for your last point about PVP gear... Look, when someone is fresh getting into geared, PVP gear isn't on the agenda, forcing people to just "deal with it and get over it" isn't a really nice fix, because lets be real, most people probably don't really enjoy PVP. I have a couple characters with pvp gear and actively done arena, One to the point I nearly got 1800 (Not a great achievement, but I'll still say that I've nearly reached it.). It wasn't really all that fun fighting the same comps back to back with no real variation and 90% of the time? being all human. Most World pvp is gankers using numbers advantage or HP advantage because they saw you were low, or just low level.

Warmane is a genuinely great WOTLK server, it seems to from what I've heard AND SEEN, be the best of the best. Most Private servers are all PVP only, for once we're given the choice to go PVE with PVP AS OPTIONAL.

Lastly for the sake of addressing this dumb concept people keep bringing up of "PVP makes the server popular". No, no it doesn't. PVE players do. Want an example?
    So, lets say PVE players just finally get fed up and all quit, they just all left because another server almost as good or just as good as warmane comes up and its (PVE with PVP optional) How will you raid? Get fellow pvpers who in my experiences have openly admitted they don't even know how to do some encounters? Who will you gank / fight in the world now? Well lets be fair, not every single pvp player only does open world pvp, most probably dip into arena / BG's often. So, world would be kinda dead wouldn't it? Who would you sell those mats you fought so hard to farm for? I genuinely think my point becomes clear at this point, but I could very well keep going. Yes, PVErs raid lock, and 90% of the time I genuinely would bet its not even because they don't wanna do anything. It's that every time they do, they probably get killed repeatedly. It's not fun, its just obnoxious. You find it fun? WE find it boring. Have a nice day and I hope you will stick around and enjoy Frostmourne S3 with us.

9. Most World pvp is gankers using numbers advantage or HP advantage because they saw you were low, or just low level.
    Well I'm not gonna lie, I'm one them, and I like it, for me it's the part of the game, if i got kill 10 times 2v1 in open world, it pisses me of, but I on the other hand will kill another 10 people, that are let's say not low, but not PvP geared, thus they got delete even in 6.5 PvE gear, so for me it's somehow balanced always, at least on icecrown.

How will you raid? Get fellow pvpers who in my experiences have openly admitted they don't even know how to do some encounters
    I don't consider myself hard pvper nor hard PvE player, but still I do weekly LoD (ok with 30% buff) and I have 2s team sitting on 1850, maybe next season I will go for WF head. BUT, I do enjoy both...I enjoy being in arena, in BG, I enjoy to surprise someone and kill them, while mining ore, i do not enjoy being killed 1v1 or 2v1 even tho I have decent PvP gear, I enjoy PvE content and doing achieves. All in all, I enjoy the game as the whole..for me killing people in open world is part of the game, and it also forces people to learn somehow their class in yet another situation and environment, not just standing in PvE encounter and cast 3 spell rotation, that is most class using in PvE. How many times I have been in 2v1 or 3v1 and even tho they kill me, if i manage for longer period of time to kite them or even kill one them, its win for me and you will be more aware of spells you have and your reflexes will get better as well.

The lowbie camping thing is bad, I never did it and what u described I know there are sick people... idk if it is possible, but it should be fixed that if you are under 80 you can flag off pvp, so no one can kill you okay, go.
    But as level 80 running around or standing 24/7 at one spot where ore spawns and just farm it without worrying to get kill, it's just bad imo and as level 80 vs. 80 you should have the option to get PvE mode in open world.

10. None of this **** sound fun in any capacity, it adds nothing but frustration to the experience.

11. I know it's way too late for new feature requests to make it into this season, but if there ever is a factionless season I would love the ability to heal cross faction out in the world.

I know you can help kill mobs or sheep someone when they're out of combat to help them regen quickly, but sometimes a well-placed heal would save someone a corpse walk and I'd love to be able to do that regardless of factions.

12. Who cares about PvP serv while there is no wpvp between 1-68 because everyone spam dg for lvling. And finaly the world pvp is only present in Borean Toundra near from Frimara.

13. I can't believe this.. I was excited to come back for a fresh server after taking a couple years off, just to find out that it's PvE??? I don't even know what game to play now.

14. What is Wpvp about

As you can see from my previous posts here I do support PVP, yet trying something new should be done without prejudice. How many of you played PVE server before? Regardless, few things about Wpvp in general that people dont seem to understand:

1. It is not (always) about ganking someone lower than you, for me personally I would "jump" supirior in terms of gear, opponents. Particularlly in underdog matchups like a rogue vs some prot.

2. Wpvp is enjoyable for me(repeat for me), especially at leveling due to the fact of randomness, both in terms of gear and opponents. On FM even after the leveling stage (first few weeks) opponents would have similar gear, which brings for variety of combat scenarios. 1v2 1v3, 2v4 are plausible.

3. Corpse camping -- dont compare ICC with FM in terms of camping. FM most people would kill you few times and move on, as they are leveling/gearing/gathering prof, else. On ICC you have every second plate user full decked out, SM, mong, bis, 30 buffs stacked, achieved every sh*t there is to achieve. Those are bored, those will camp you for hours (if they could), as they simply dont have anything else to go about.

4. Nowadays people are easily offended (this goes beyond WoW). Do you understand the meaning of a ''rogue''? When you hear Rogue, do you think of them pulling out picnic bascet and inviting you to have a cookie? No, you are going to get attacked, probably while fighting a mob, while weak, while unprepared, especially then. This is normal, it is how it supposed to be. Dont be offended because of the design of the game you love. That guy (the rogue) is doing his ''role'' in the game, should he be offended because you are Priest and you are healing someone as a ''priest''?

That being said, take the best of what there is to offer, roll another class, more PVE appropriate, bring viriety and ENJOY NEW THINGS, you might be surprised how good it is.

(...and also see you in the BGs, where as a Rogue I would butcher you, probably in disadvantageous for you situation, so dont get too ''soft'' on PVE)

15. "Additionally, we will offer a system for Season II Frostmourne players to reserve names for the new season with their already existing characters in the previous season" How exactly is this going to work? If I already have a character named "Bobby" for example, right now in S2, I automatically keep that name for when S3 starts or what?

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last