1. Is Alliance going to start with x10 xp/x1.5 hp or is it going to wait for the "official" point where the server is 70/30 horde?
    they already announced what alliance is gonna get and why should they get more then that? we have crossfaction Auctionhouse and Dungeonfinder to compensate and wpvp is optional.

2. I guess ppl just mad coz they cant gank levelers/noob, thats all.
    My only experience on pvp on this pserv it's me, leveling and getting ganked by 80, being killed at Tanaris by 80. Nice pvp kekw

3. should be default pvp with a pve option that has lower rates.

4. should be default pvp with a pve option that has lower rates.
    I disagree.

A PVE server that punishes people (lowering their rates) for playing in a PVE way, makes absolutely no sense.

5. Will It Be 3.3.5 With All Glyphs?

Curious if glyphs are all available from day 1?

6. bro im new here i forgor whats going on

if i create a new character on frostmourne rn then what happens on april 15th do i move it onto icrecrown or what
    pls reply fast i wanna play

7. if i create a new character on frostmourne rn then what happens on april 15th do i move it onto icrecrown or what
    pls reply fast i wanna play
    on 15 april the realm will be resetted. So it will have 0 characters

your old character (the one you create today) can be moved to icecrown if it will be above lvl 10 for that date.
    But at this point why do not you log directly on Icecrown?

8. That's not it, it's just that people don't even think about activating world pvp mode because it's not the philosophy of the server, so why bother? If you give the choice to people, they'll take the path of least resistance, aka the one where they'll be at least equal to everyone else. If other people are immune to world pvp and level up faster as a result, most people will do the same thing. Activating world pvp by default (aka pvp server) means everyone has to deal with it, so people are equal from the get go in that regard.

Also yes, way less pvp players will go to a pve server, which is a big issue in the long term, while pve players will come either way.

Tldr: it's a bad thing for the long term.
    frostmourne is mostly a "pve" servers, I would say majority of people just raid logs.
    If people wanted pvp, they would roll on Blackrock or Icecrown.

You can always enable pvp yourself and you can do world pvp with like minded people on Frostmourne.

9. I don't think this is enought to give motivation to play Alliance, there is no argument to play it.
    Every PvE player now wants to play Orc or Troll because of the broken burst racial.

So, nerf Orc/Trolls cooldown or maybe give more bonus to the Alliance, like x6 professions.

10. When i see all this 80 ally enjoying kill player who are just leveling with 30-40 lvl under, I can just say thank you to make a PVE server

11. frostmourne is mostly a "pve" servers, I would say majority of people just raid logs.
    If people wanted pvp, they would roll on Blackrock or Icecrown.

You can always enable pvp yourself and you can do world pvp with like minded people on Frostmourne.
    Me and the most players i know/play with are PvE-ers and most of us have played since retail tbc.

But we all agree that a PvP server is more fun & better for the server, even if there will be people ganking (not near as much as on Icecrown-server)

World pvp on frostmourne is very much a thing, and everyone who types that it only stands for lvl 80 players killing lowbies, I don't know what to tell you, you just look dumb..

Most of us will still play S3 because let's be honest, 9/10 players prefer fresh servers over anything else.
    Making it a PvE-server will prevent you from getting ganked, but also affect the gameplay of the server.

12. Interesting concept, I'll be waiting for the PvP server release, the features here other than a pve server seem pretty interesting and innovative. Can't wait for the PvP version!

13. First 80

I assume the rates for the Alliance would be at 7x at start until the first 80s are reached and then be adjusted as per the post to 10x? Also will you offer in the coin shop packages like the hairloom in the first season.

14. I'm going to be honest I could care less on whether its PVP or PVE, how is mythic dungeon gearing going to work? Is it going to make raiding irrelevant and drop Tier 7 gear or is it going to be up-scaled heroic gear and if the 2nd one is it going to compete with raid gear?

15. I'm going to be honest I could care less on whether its PVP or PVE, how is mythic dungeon gearing going to work? Is it going to make raiding irrelevant and drop Tier 7 gear or is it going to be up-scaled heroic gear and if the 2nd one is it going to compete with raid gear?

Now this is a worthy question. Details that matter. Hopefully its in-between gear to provide a smooth curve on gearing.

First ... 14222324252634 ... Last