1. if i'm horde can i add friends or whisper people from alliance?

2. I will miss the world pvp in outland/northrend on frostmourne, one of the most fun times I had on the server :)
    Rip

3. Will there be TBC timewalkings again ? or two raid resets per week or both ?
    Did you even read the announcement? TBC timewalking has it's own section

4. Still irrelevant. For a PvE player both of those scenarios still involve being forced into content they have no interest participating in.

Everyone plays for fun, but fun is subjective. You find wPvP fun, but others don't. Now those who don't have been given an out and can choose if they wish to participate in it or not. You can still have your fun, just only with those who also find the same content fun and not at the expense of others.

Sure, some people might be turned away from the server because of it being PvE. But all those players that have been turned away from literally every server for the past decade because they've all been PvP, might fill their place.
    Well man, I sure hope that as an Arena Player somewhere in the future we'll find a way for me to get PvE stuff for Arena (that is needed if you want to compete) without me actually having to play PvE. It's a hassle, it's boring and yet i'm still forced to do it. If we can cater to PvE'ers who wanna mine veins without having to deal with gankers (in a game that literally has WAR in its title), we surely also can find a way to stop forcing PvP'ers doing something mindnumbingly boring to them.

But as PvP'ers are apparently considered as subhumans, this will never happen.

5. Maybe an exp/ PvP currency boost like BfA (not the brightest time in games history i know) would make flagging pvp a more compelling option to people that normally wouldnt participate. Even with that I don't think I would flag often but atleast that number would be more than zero lol

6. Well man, I sure hope that as an Arena Player somewhere in the future we'll find a way for me to get PvE stuff for Arena (that is needed if you want to compete) without me actually having to play PvE. It's a hassle, it's boring and yet i'm still forced to do it. If we can cater to PvE'ers who wanna mine veins without having to deal with gankers (in a game that literally has WAR in its title), we surely also can find a way to stop forcing PvP'ers doing something mindnumbingly boring to them.
    World of Warcraft is a PvE game, with a side of PvP. If playing the PvE part of it is a hassle, you should be in Blackrock, our server customized to remove just about all of the content and leave only the PvP.

7. Well man, I sure hope that as an Arena Player somewhere in the future we'll find a way for me to get PvE stuff for Arena (that is needed if you want to compete) without me actually having to play PvE. It's a hassle, it's boring and yet i'm still forced to do it. .
    I agree, they shouldn't. Blizzard learned from it over the years and it got better through each expansion. Unfortunately those improvements weren't in wrath.

The only option you really have to completely avoid all PvE is to play on a server designed for PvP arenas, where everything you need is in a vendor. Just like the Blackrock realm and opt in to the seasonal mode to progress along with frostmourne players if you wish. If you're playing on a progressive realm when there is an alternative realm that'll solve your problems and you're not taking it, that's on you.

If we can cater to PvE'ers who wanna mine veins without having to deal with gankers (in a game that literally has WAR in its title), we surely also can find a way to stop forcing PvP'ers doing something mindnumbingly boring to them.

But as PvP'ers are apparently considered as subhumans, this will never happen.

This classic "but it's called warcraft" argument always conveniently ignores the whole war vs the scourge/LK that's happening. The war where both factions are seen fighting side by side during the wrathgate cinematic. Just like in every expansion, both factions come together to fight a war against a common enemy. That also fits nicely with a game with 'war' in the title.

We have found a way for PvPers to completely avoid doing all the content that is "mindnumbingly boring to them", it's called Blackrock realm which has been around since the AT days.

8. I think that it's nice that PvP becomes optional.
    I'll toggle it myself since I want to PvP, but I do understand those who don't like it as the spawncamping has been awful in Borean these last two seasons of Frostmourne.

Just wondering how this will affect resource gathering as both players and bots will fly around safely, non-interuptable. Kind of sad as being able to fight people for resource nodes is key to actually getting a lot of nodes early on.

9. Guys, I'm new here and i'm wondering what's meant by - players will be able to choose between different XP rates on one server? Is it like I want to play x1 and my wife wants x7 so she progesses x7 times faster than me which is kinda rediculous or are there gonna be different servers for different rates?

10. do I understand correctly that the alliance will increase its reputation 2 times faster than the horde?

11. Guys, I'm new here and i'm wondering what's meant by - players will be able to choose between different XP rates on one server? Is it like I want to play x1 and my wife wants x7 so she progesses x7 times faster than me which is kinda rediculous or are there gonna be different servers for different rates?
    Yes, that is exactly what it means. When you log in on your character, you can right click on the exp bar and choose what XP rate that you want to play with.

do I understand correctly that the alliance will increase its reputation 2 times faster than the horde?
    Yes, Horde will be 3x and Alliance will be 6x.

12. how does the pve world works at all? i mean, can i just turn off the PvP and kill all the opposite faction NPC? im not attacking a player at all, and the alliance cant kill me or stop me because i dont have PvP turned on, its that way how it works? or im missing something?

13. About World PVP : some people do enjoy it, i dont . i dont like getting ganked by a 80 rogue while leveling or farming mats, peace mode is a blessing

14. when can you transfer your characters from frostmourne to icecrown ?

15. Name res

"we will offer a system for Season II Frostmourne players to reserve names for the new season with their already existing characters in the previous season"

2 days left still not name reservation option ?

First ... 17252627282937 ... Last