1. I won't trade hordes for anything, for any handouts in the form of increased rates

2. what if you just login and see for yourself before wasting your time asking ? yes you can
    login for that race,class,or character is currenly disabled

3. Some of you lack skills in reading + comprehending information. Small hint: Server time right now is 15:19.

4. Wishing everyone a pleasant launch, cya there!

5. Some of you lack skills in reading + comprehending information. Small hint: Server time right now is 15:19.
    Creating a character=/=actually playing you should maybe take your own advice sometime might help you in the future

6. Which faction do you think will be the most populated ?
    Horde as always

but personal I will go for Alliance this time, will be fun to try again after all these years :D

7. I don't really understand what this is. But it sounds good.

8. from looking at guild recruitment forums i see it been very horde dominant

9. Horde is going to be fun at 70% population. Probably there will be hardcore disbalance, now that this will be PVE server. Why do you think they making the dungeons cross faction. They know that Horde will dominate.

Regardless, happy new season and pleasent start to everyone, see you inside. Hope there wont be many crashes in the begining like last time.

10. Very

im curious how bad it actually is playing Alliance. Is it to the degree that its actually hard to find groups or is it just slightly harder u know?

is it 90/10 or 80/20 or 70/30. Anyone had experience last season?

11. Doesn't matter what the ratio is to me im gonna play alliance as always! lol.

12. Why is it i can only create 1 character on the server atm? is it always like this before launch? or is it gonna be like this the entire season?

13. Can you tell us when you will open T7 tier ?
    What does "few weaks" mean ? 2 weaks ? 3 weaks ?

If it's 3 weaks it's cool, we can have the time to up reroll + professions for our main, while we are working and getting a life.

14. When you will be analizing why this launch was not successful, dont think pls its coz ppl got tired of seasoned, you need new fresh ideas or something. The only reason is pve realm. It destroyes the whole idea of warcraft, when you cant just walk on the roads careless, you get some nerveous moments when meeting someone of opposite faction and hold your fingers on your panic buttons because you dont know for sure how this will turn out, or want to challenge everyone equal lvl around and start engaging with /charge /point and have alot of fun from all wins and loses. Its like a salt and pepper for Warcraft, without it much less ppl would have enjoyed it.
    Moreover, wpvp is the only way to learn how to pvp especially on warmane with no bgs under 80. In case if someone count bgs useful for learning at all. 80 lvl arena 2vs2? Hell no, you get no idea whats going on there without solid practice.
    Of course, you can learn pvp on other servers, but i dont get a point of this one? Why all this farm to 80 needed, if it will be pure grind without pepper and fun? Why dont get insta 80 to raids if this server is designed only for it?
    lolno. first of all, idk if you played the last two seasons, or on icecrown at all, but literally the only "wpvp" that i personally have ever experienced in 6 years on warmane, outside of wintergrasp, is geared 80s killing levelers in hellfire, valiance keep and nesingwary base camp. idk what world you live in that that could be considered "a pvp learning experience". if you want to learn pvp, make your class on blackrock and learn to play it there. that's what it's for. bring that knowledge back into the frostmourne or icecrown bg's and arenas. nobody on earth cares about wpvp anymore, it hasn't been a thing in 12 years, possibly even 16 (since flying was introduced) despite the best efforts of blizz to make wpvp objectives to encourage it throughout tbc, wrath, and even cata. who cares if that's how the game's "supposed" to be, if nobody plays it that way?

second of all, season 1 was wildly successful in spite of this, as was the season 2 launch. season 2 died because of tbc classic, when half the players and guilds switched to that and the other half quit because they couldn't fill raids anymore. world pvp (or the lack thereof) had nothing to do with it.

lastly, world pvp literally doesn't work in practice. there is ONE SINGLE server on tbc classic NA where world pvp exists at all: the rppvp server Grobbulus. literally every other pvp server is either completely dead or 90%+ one faction. people don't want world pvp, they want world pvp where they dominate. when they start losing, they leave the server and go somewhere where they win, which then snowballs and leads to more people being mad that they lose and leaving. if warmane wants a server with balanced factions, as they've clearly been trying for, then essentially removing world pvp is actually the correct move.

First ... 24323334353644 ... Last