1. May 5, 2022  
    Super excited to jump in to this PVE life. I can't stand for the life of me the world PVP camping that happens EVERYWHERE. F that noise. Gonna enjoy this year long ride!

2. May 6, 2022  

3. May 7, 2022  
    why Medallion of the Alliance cost almost 50k honor, but for horde same one is only 30k?

4. May 11, 2022  
    You guys need to have better announcements of when the arena resets are. An hour before PvE reset? Really, someone is supposed to know that? How goddamn infuriating to people doing games at last minute only to receive no credit, and now have to work extra hard for another 10 games.

Why in this announcement is there no mention of arena resets and times? I think you guys can do better!

5. May 12, 2022  
    Or you can just do your 10 games any other time than last minute, you have 166 hours in the week to do them instead of complaining not getting credit for doing it last minute.

6. May 14, 2022  
    I love Warmane. I loved Molten. I love Aliance and I hate Horda >>> all those who are right level but kill low level (for exemple in Booty Bay or in Borean Tundra). I love Aliance. Warmane for ever. Warmane is the best. Warmane is incredible, awesome, wonderfull,, amaizing, great WOW WotLK server ever.

7. May 17, 2022  
    When the Alliance wins at WSG it says Analpolice. Seriously, I`ve got a screenshot. What the f?

8. May 18, 2022  
    When the Alliance wins at WSG it says Analpolice. Seriously, I`ve got a screenshot. What the f?
    ������LOL what show it!

9. May 18, 2022  

10. June 2, 2022  

PVP nightmares

I just got to lvl 80 on frostmourne and tried PVP to get some helpful gear and have some fun/break from dungeons.. I noticed blackrock people are in pvp with me one shotting me, Is there a way to even the odds without spending months trying to get gear that is close to theirs? I have never liked arenas (too serious) but bgs are fun, most of the time.. or is the main option p2w to compete? should I just stick to pve or just use blackrock and save the frustration XD.

11. June 2, 2022  
    Does anyone know how much longer we will have to wait for the change of name, race or faction :C

12. June 7, 2022  

13. June 7, 2022  
    Anyone knows next patch with furius and new raid and dugeon fos pos ?

14. June 8, 2022  
    yeah when is the new raids? and new pvp season

15. June 8, 2022  
    Fos + pos dungeon = ICC patch ( about 9 months left ? )

For the others above, last year Ulduar and new Season started at 15th of July.

If they are going with the same plan as in S2, it should be around that time also.

First ... 344243444546 ... Last