1. Enemy cooldown addon

Does anyone know what is the best enemy cooldowns addon?

But I need the one that works if the cooldown is talented for a reduced cooldown.

For example paladin's hoj is 1 minute cd.

If it is talented it is 40 seconcds cd, if the paladin is prot and has the deep talent it is 30 seconds cd, so i want the addon to show the talented cooldown.

I need that addon, can anyone help?

2. so i want the addon to show the talented cooldown.

I need that addon, can anyone help?
    it does not exist

3. I don't think that such addon exists, because you can't directly view hostile players' talent trees..but can be done.

4. It can be done by looking at events. If someone uses HoJ once and then 32 seconds later, he's clearly using that talent. You can then cache that. But even then it would be unreliable.

5. Not really.. if it's for arena only you can save enemy player names @SavedVariables > ReloadUI() (manually, because it's protected) > attach monitor tool (c/bash/py or whatever, .5s check for last modified of the savedvariables file) and if modified > grab the talent tree from armory using curl/py > update cooldown variables for the desired spell(s) > ReloadUI() again - whole procedure will take 2 reloads total but the time depends..if you have 5 seconds loading screens then this wont be solution for you.
    With only integrated lua functionality in wow this cannot be done, but using secondary programming language which is able to fetch data by doing http requests it can be. Plus this won't be against the rules if you don't block the memory (to unlock lua and call reloadui from the script itself)
    SavedVariables files are updated upon relog/logout (depends if they are account or character) AND on ReloadUI
    ofc that's on theory, everything can be polished to perfection if someone is willing to waste his time creating it
    Edited: March 27, 2022

6. That is a very good idea and I have used it for other things, but in arenas it will only work if you always find the same enemies and if they don't change specs between matches.

It could be said that it is better than nothing but... is wrong data better than no data?

7. You cannot change spec inside arena and once the enemy team is full (2/2, 3/3), then you can reloadui and save all players in your zone then fetch the data because you can't see your actual opponent names before the gate is open (at least I think that you're not able anymore, not sure tho)
    Armory data should be instantly updated once the player enters arena (if not before), same as when they logout, because further changes/respec won't and cannot be made

8. Aaah you mean to use /reload inside the match. Not a bad idea at all.

9. Yes and store them in array along with their specific cooldown durations, then you won't actually need another reload when the arena start, but just get the 2 or 3 desired players data from this array.
    You'll have to create such addon from scratch, there is no decent base to play on, because most roll on combat events which is bad and heavy idea. Best solution is to track position update of buff/debuff. I've made such addon in past, similar to portraittimers which was using like 2kb in full alterac valley compared to the 400+ of original portraittimers.. combat events can cause spikes too in such crowded areas because they track the data from all players and use only this for your target/focus for example
    Edited: March 27, 2022

10. I need it for arena yes, not duels, bgs or world pvp.