1. Updated with this information;

- Cross-faction Dungeon Finder
    Chat and whispers will be cross-faction only within the dungeon group. Faction-specific loot will be automatically converted upon being added to the inventory.

2. Since yall doing TBC timewalking why don't add Champion of Naaru/Hand of A'dal title quests, i mean they are there but wotlk quest ID's not Tbc, that would be awesome thing to have! Cheers

3. At the end of the season, those characters would be transferred to Icecrown.
    It shouldn't require explaining why that would be unfair and cause issues if those aren't attainable in Icecrown.

4. Same as Scarab Lord event, would be nice addition since TBC is timewalking, just sayin.

5. Not quite the same, no, since Coins can be used to trade in for the mount in Icecrown.

6. Hey folks! Really enjoying my time on Frostmourne. Wondering when we can expect more info on timewalking and mythic dungeons?

7. Mythic dungeons sound like a god-send, but I'm a little concerned that only having 1 per week will make the feature feel somewhat forgettable, when it seems like such a good feature. I understand the reasoning behind the restriction--it's similar to raid lockouts, you don't want people getting too much loot, ignoring raid content, etc. BUT it's kind of a similar principle to timewalking, in that it is an alternative form of progression, it offers gear which isn't acquired from regular raiding, is a bit of a 'catch-up' in some sense, is custom difficulty, etc. And with timewalking, there are already multiple raids available per weekly lockout, because there are multiple timewalking raids available to choose from at once. All I'm saying is, I think it would be cool if there were more mythic dungeons available per weekly lockout. I understand that there should still be a cautious limit with regards to how many, however--so I would say maybe 2 (I think 2 would be ideal, personally) or, at the very most, 3. Anyways, the core idea of there being more than 1 is what I think matters most--it would also add a bit more replayability to the concept instead of it being something that you quickly do in 1 session and then never get to do for the remainder of the week--or, another benefit if there were 2 dungeons per lockout, is if players were struggling too much on one dungeon, they could maybe try another one for the week instead.
    Is there already more information about this ?
    Mythic Dungeons I personally find a great solution, but only one dungeon per week is very bad. 3-5 would be great per week.
    We are a group of 5 and mainly through this option came back. the Raiden over hours in Naxx ulduar ... is in the long run quite tedious so this mode comes just right.

am curious how the whole thing is implemented

have a nice day
    cya

8. To my understanding more information about mythic dungeons were supposed to be released bit after first characters got to 80. So am bit confused when is this information going to be released, how do they work, how you enter to them, is it one dungeon once a week or how is it going to work overall. Especially if they are released with the raids tomorrow.

9. May 30, 2022  
    Whats this thing with silithus mobs being all skull level, can you please explain why its like that.

10. June 1, 2022  
    event timewalking "Scepter of the Shifting Sands" where you obtain mount legend and title but need chain quest finish "obtan specter ", and help with war effort (supplies) complet 100% make event on silithus

11. June 6, 2022  
    is it planned to add a faction change to frostmourne?

12. June 7, 2022  

13. I've noticed there are lots of (world) rare spawns that either don't drop what they would typically, or don't drop any BOE gear whatsoever. To me, getting to kill a rare spawn should be an "ooooh yay!" moment, not a... Disappointment, like it is with all the rares that just drop grey/white trash.

First 12