1. Frostmourne S3 Features

I'm elaborating on the new features. If you have questions about them, I'll see about getting an answer and update this post with the Q&A. Please do not use this as a suggestion thread for other features. You can put that on the news thread here. You may share feedback on this thread as per the details of the S3 features being discussed. Please note that the feedback we are looking for is for fine-tuning these features, not for the removal of them.

- "Peace Mode"
    The realm has been turned into a "normal realm" (PvE realm as many call it). You have to turn on your PvP flag manually or get flagged by other means in most areas (hostile cities and Wintergrasp *will* flag you). Further details on this are TBD.

- Timewalking
    This feature is largely seen as a success and we are moving forward with it, adding more content to it. You can expect to see the Scepter of the Shifting Sands quest chain to return much earlier in the season this time around, and you can expect to see a few different timewalking raids. Karazhan and Sunwell Plateau, being the least popular additions, have had their timewalking removed. They may appear again at some point in the future.

- Open world objectives
    Zone quests are a one-time quest as a result of sticking to a zone and completing an objective created by the staff. These objectives will be offered in certain zones when you are high enough level for them and upon entering the zone. You will be rewarded gear appropriate for your level/the level of the zone. The idea behind this is aimed mostly at leveling, and should help keep your character better geared instead of being stuck with white items at level 50 for example.

- Mythic dungeons
    Dungeons on steroids. Note, this is NOT Mythic+ dungeons. The dungeons will have increased difficulty and have improved loot drops. Exact details on how the difficulty will scale up, to what degree, and what loot will look like are still under development. Currently, our plans are to have only *one* Mythic dungeon available at a time, but which dungeon is available will change on a weekly basis. Further details are TBA.

- Cross-faction Auction House
    This one is fairly straightforward. However, you should not be able to see items in the AH that are specific to the other faction. Examples being Battered Hilts or crafted gear from Trial of the Crusader.

- Cross-faction Dungeon Finder
    Chat and whispers will be cross-faction only within the dungeon group. Faction-specific loot will be automatically converted upon being added to the inventory.

2. - Mythic dungeons
    Dungeons on steroids. Note, this is NOT Mythic+ dungeons. The dungeons will have increased difficulty and have improved loot drops. Exact details on how the difficulty will scale up, to what degree, and what loot will look like are still under development. Currently, our plans are to have only *one* Mythic dungeon available at a time, but which dungeon is available will change on a weekly basis. Further details are TBA.
    How did you guys tune this

are we talking blanket tuning, or is it done individually for all spells/ability?

will there be added ability to bosses / trash ?

will there be affixs like in retail?

3. Those details are still being ironed out. What would you like to see from it?

4. "List of raiding content + Timewalking:

3.0 Naxxramas + Eye of Eternity + Obsidian Sanctum + Tempest Keep
    3.1 Ulduar + Gruul's Lair + Serpentshrine Cavern
    3.2 Trial of the Crusader + Onyxia's Lair + Zul'Aman + Magister's Terrace
    3.3 Icecrown Citadel + Black Temple"

I highly recommend to swap ZA+Magister's Terrace to Ulduar. Ulduar is a huge Raid with alot Bosses, it takes Hours to clear. So a big Timewalking Raid, with alot of trash, is just overwhelming. Its summer and people will feel forced to do everything and maybe just quit.
    Za was very enjoyable, most people have experience at it. Meanwhile Togc was cleared at day 1 and there is nothing to do after. Bring us a bigger Timewalkingraid, so we have something to do.

5. what will you do to combat the vast majority going horde and creating a faction imbalance which has a detrimental effect on the server?

6. That's a question better suited for the news thread.

7. Will all timewalking raids be available in both 10man and 25man modes this time around?

8. Will all timewalking raids be available in both 10man and 25man modes this time around?
    it should be the same way of the current "Frostmourne - Season 2"

9. I do not really agree with the "PVE" realm part. That kills half of the fun of actually playing in the open world!
    Imagine finding the time-lost proto drake and you see its tagged from someone, you just have to watch it die before you!
    Another thing it'll kill the whole fight for resources(people fighting over herbs/titanium veins/ eternals/quest mobs!

If people are complaining about the pvp, I might as well point out that on Icecrown ganking is on a whole new level yet I don't see it becoming a pve realm, since 30% of the people will leave!

10. Really cool features! Can't wait to try out the mythic dungeon contents!!
    I'd really like if we keep the wpvp tho... ;(

11. The new Frostmourne Season looks very promising. I like the open world objectives and the idea for mythic dungeons , I just don't understand the reasoning behind the PvE realm part. Players across all realms on Warmane get camped by higher levels , but not all realms have become pve. Besides , this is not a good method to solve the problem with low level ganking. This only makes way for another form of griefing to arise , which is ''follow players around , killing their quest mobs'' and they won't be able to do anything about it. I see no point as levelers can and will still be griefed. This feature makes no real changes to the average leveler's griefing experience. It does have a bad impact on higher level world pvp though , especially in the first stages when people are all over Northrend causing massacres for herbs , ores etc.

12. - Cross-faction Auction House
    This one is fairly straightforward. However, you should not be able to see items in the AH that are specific to the other faction. Examples being Battered Hilts or crafted gear from Trial of the Crusader.
    This is already implemented on Frostmourne season 2 right?
    Because I'm buying things straight from other faction players right now.

13. Mythic dungeons sound like a god-send, but I'm a little concerned that only having 1 per week will make the feature feel somewhat forgettable, when it seems like such a good feature. I understand the reasoning behind the restriction--it's similar to raid lockouts, you don't want people getting too much loot, ignoring raid content, etc. BUT it's kind of a similar principle to timewalking, in that it is an alternative form of progression, it offers gear which isn't acquired from regular raiding, is a bit of a 'catch-up' in some sense, is custom difficulty, etc. And with timewalking, there are already multiple raids available per weekly lockout, because there are multiple timewalking raids available to choose from at once. All I'm saying is, I think it would be cool if there were more mythic dungeons available per weekly lockout. I understand that there should still be a cautious limit with regards to how many, however--so I would say maybe 2 (I think 2 would be ideal, personally) or, at the very most, 3. Anyways, the core idea of there being more than 1 is what I think matters most--it would also add a bit more replayability to the concept instead of it being something that you quickly do in 1 session and then never get to do for the remainder of the week--or, another benefit if there were 2 dungeons per lockout, is if players were struggling too much on one dungeon, they could maybe try another one for the week instead.
    Edited: April 4, 2022

14. Put the Blood elfe with alliance :D we dont like them

12 Last