1. I don't think I got banned cause I don't have any Ban alert but I can't connect.

Hi,

I don't know if I've been baned but I can't login and it automatically kick me out the server.

Yesterday I started to play again WoW after 3 years on this server so I resetted the password and all, can I ask you what I've done?

Thank you.
    Edited: March 27, 2022

2. What message do you get when kicked out?

3. do you get kicked when attempting to log with a character?

4. I got kicked out when I try to login with the credentials, it accepts them but then it disconnect me from the server.

5. with a client recently downloaded?

In that case try to follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

6. I tried everything but it's still not working unfortunately, will try to set a new realm list and see if in another server is working

7. It could be connection issue (regional, ISP).

What does it say anything when you login to website? Account in 'good standing'?

8. I was able to fix it by modifying some permissions on the system, thank you all!

9. I was able to fix it by modifying some permissions on the system, thank you all!
    It would be very helpful if you posted the solution here (in detail, or at least so that we understand what permissions you changed), so who ever comes looking for a fix for the same issue, they can find it here too.