1. Character missing

Hello, I'm missing one of my characters on Lordareon server.
    I had Warrior 31lv, Hunter 13lv and Priest 25lv. I played Warrior around 2 years ago but he exist, Hunter was played around 6 months ago but he also exist.
    I'm missing only my horde Blood Elft Pirest 25lv which I was playing with my friends around 2 years ago. I can't see my Pirest in services but I can see Warrior and Hunter from Alliance. It looks like only my Horde character disappeared. I check some posts on forum:

1. When did you play last time? (Depends which character, I typed it earlier)

2. On Which realm you had characters? Lordareon

3. Did you look for your character just on website or even in-game by logging with a client?
    If no characters are showed on website it means they are flagged for a rename. So you need to log with client to set new names (I can't see this character in website also can't see in game but I see it in config)

4. Is your account premium? (No, my account is not premium)
    Edited: March 27, 2022

2. It's nice to see you did some digging and answering to commonly asked questions regarding cases where characters 'disappear'.

This thread will answer why some of your characters still exists, and some don't. Those that are gone, are gone for good.

Inactivity Cleanup and Gold Squish for a healthier economy

Originally Posted by Proterean
    The inactivity cleanup and gold squish will be conducted and completed on March 07, 2022. Downtime is expected to be multiple hours.

Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2021 will have their names removed.
    Characters will have the opportunity to choose a new name upon the next login.

Level 1 - 30 characters that have not been played since July 2021 will be removed.
    Premium accounts are exempt from removals.
    Characters that are guild masters will result in the guild being removed.

3. Thanks, thats a little sad my character was deleted :c. But it makes more fun to start new character with friends again. Anyway, thanks for help! <3