1. How do I turn off crossrealm pvp? avoid blackrock players?

Any time I play bgs blackrock players are either harassing me in whispers or spamming pvp about how icecrown players are trash and donors (which i am not even). The other half of the time they're afk bots that /follow. How do I avoid blackrock players? They are incredibly toxic and do nothing but **** talk all day. when I report gms just tell me to ignore which i can't do, or that they're doing nothing wrong. help me avoid toxic players and bots.
    i would rather wait longer and play with like minded people who are civil.

2. While I support the idea, this has never been a problem for me, and I play a lot.

3. u are full of *** :DDD, i played hundreds of BGs as icecrown player, and was NEVER whisped or told anything bad

4. If anything, it's the opposite. Icecrown players flaming Blackrock players.

5. Are you bad at pvp? Because i never get a whisper from blackrock players about being a donor or being trash w/e..

It's already fairly rare for me to see them talk **** in bg chat.

6. me and the OP must live in another world because I've been called trash and been donor bashed too many times. just because I'm BiS and I wear SM. even before the BG started.

it looks like being a BiS player with SM on a 7 year old x7 private server automatically makes you a bad donor. supposedly 7 years on a pserver is not enough to gear a character XD

7. 7 years? try playing since 2009 when it was molten (we got bonuses after the molt down on gearing)

8. yeah I know, I joined in 2012 during the Molten era and went through the Moltdown ;)

9. Any time I play bgs blackrock players are either harassing me in whispers or spamming pvp about how icecrown players are trash and donors (which i am not even). The other half of the time they're afk bots that /follow. How do I avoid blackrock players? They are incredibly toxic and do nothing but **** talk all day. when I report gms just tell me to ignore which i can't do, or that they're doing nothing wrong. help me avoid toxic players and bots.
    i would rather wait longer and play with like minded people who are civil.
    There is no blackrock's players in Wintergrasp