1. Horde Exp rates

Hello, I just started on this server as a horde player, to me it seems like im getting exp faster than usual. I thought only alliance has x10 exp rates? Does horde have x10 also or what?

2. Why did you start now on Frostmourne when a new season beings in 2 weeks? http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=444918
    Horde has x7.

3. Hey thanks for the reply, I didnt see that the new season was starting, I am new to frostmourne and the whole season thing. Do you know where I can find a 1-58 leveling guide for horde and alliance for warmane?

4. Hey thanks for the reply, I didnt see that the new season was starting, I am new to frostmourne and the whole season thing. Do you know where I can find a 1-58 leveling guide for horde and alliance for warmane?
    i'd say lvling guides arn't rly required since you lvl so fast but if you want my list of zones i use it's starting zone - barrens - Thousand needles - tanaris - un'goro if you feel ur missing some xp inbetween just que for some dungeons while in the middle of the zone

5. i'd say lvling guides arn't rly required since you lvl so fast but if you want my list of zones i use it's starting zone - barrens - Thousand needles - tanaris - un'goro if you feel ur missing some xp inbetween just que for some dungeons while in the middle of the zone
    Tanaris and Un'goro? If you wanna get ganked repeatedly, go ahead.

6. Gankings not necessarily an issue this season with PVP being toggled on and off though so that route is pretty legit now. Id do Starter > Barrens(10-23) > 1k Needles(23-31/32) > STV(31-41) > Tanaris(41-51) > Un'Goro(51-58) > Hellfire(58-64) > Nagrand(64-68) > Borean(68-73) > Dblight OR Grizzly(73-77) > Scholozar Basin to 80

7. Gankings not necessarily an issue this season with PVP being toggled on and off though so that route is pretty legit now. Id do Starter > Barrens(10-23) > 1k Needles(23-31/32) > STV(31-41) > Tanaris(41-51) > Un'Goro(51-58) > Hellfire(58-64) > Nagrand(64-68) > Borean(68-73) > Dblight OR Grizzly(73-77) > Scholozar Basin to 80
    That PvP toggle is only going to be on Frostmourne S3 for the time being. Meaning OP's character that gets transferred to Icecrown won't have that luxury.

8. Yes I was talking about Frostmourne S3, I dont really care about icecrown. So it seems ganking wont be an issue. I created a new character and am currently doing a test run for leveling 1-60 on horde side so I can be prepared to level much faster when the season starts, is it normal though that the 2nd zone im questing in the mobs levels are grayed out and im not getting exp from killing them? Like you said start barrens at lvl 10, I only exited the starting zone when I was about lvl 15-16 and now I am level 26 and I still have alot of quests not finished in barrens and all the mobs are grayed out, like is this normal since its x7? If it worst only handpicking the closest to me quests, leveling up a bit and leaving to a new zone, or stay in the your zone and do all of the quests even though you out level it a lot? Just trying to find the best way to hit 60 is all.

Also "Gankings not necessarily an issue this season with PVP being toggled on and off though so that route is pretty legit now. Id do Starter > Barrens(10-23) > 1k Needles(23-31/32) > STV(31-41) > Tanaris(41-51) > Un'Goro(51-58) > Hellfire(58-64) > Nagrand(64-68) > Borean(68-73) > Dblight OR Grizzly(73-77) > Scholozar Basin to 80"

this looks like a good route but just one question, is it worth traveling so far apart especially since we start with no gold and that means no mount, rather than just questing in areas closest to you?
    Edited: April 2, 2022

9. any alli version of this leveling route ?

10. Humans probably would go Elwynn to Westfall to Redridge to Darkshore to STV (now that ganking is gone). From there you could hearth to IF and ride up to the Wetlands and dinghy over to the Marsh. Then ride through 1KN until you get to Gadget. Then finish up in Tanaris/Ungoro like them.

Or as an alternate, go north instead of south and do Felwood and Winterspring.