1. [H] Resto Druid LF EU Guild

I can offer a dedicated, funny, comfortable person who adapts very quickly, solid activity and a vast background of end-game raiding. This also applies for many other games, such as CS:GO, LoL, Paladins, Fortnite, Apex legends, and many Private Servers, where I raided end-game and achieved realm first kills.

I'm looking for a guild, which has the skill, competence, and willingness to get the job done. I'm trying to find a guild, that has the same motivation as myself, to improve and enjoy the game together.

Previous Raiding Experience/WoW History

I started to play WoW when TBC came out and started to raid and get a proper understanding of the game and raiding environment when Black Temple was released. I then joined a guild called Purgatory where I played as a Protection Paladin, and we managed to clear everything before Wotlk got released. When Wotlk was released, I continued to raid with Purgatory up until Ulduar. We got realm second OS 25 +3 drakes, and realm third Kel'thuzad. When Ulduar came out, the majority of the guild including myself to take a break from the game. I came back when Icc came out, and joined a Danish guild called Filthy Few, which I cleared Icc 25m hc with, and went into Cataclysm with. We got 9/13 heroic pre-nerf, and the guild then decided to transfer to the alliance on Silvermoon, but nothing went as planned, and the guild disbanded. I then joined a guild called Malevolence on Draenor, which I cleared everything within Cataclysm. In MoP, I wanted to give PvP a chance, so I decided to put the PvE on the shelf for another day. I got 2.2k in Rbgs and 2.3k in 3s and a Holy Paladin. When WoD came out, a friend convinced me to get back into PvE, so I did. He was in a guild called Four oh Four, which I then joined as a Warlock, and mostly was there as a back-up raider. The only Cutting Edge I got in WoD was Archimonde. Due to I got a new job, I had to stop playing right around when legion was released. Due to change of working hours, I got some time and started on WoW again around November, and joined a guild called Just kill the Boss on kazzak, which I raided with up until NH, and after 150 pulls on Gul'dan i had to undergo a back surgery, so I missed out on Cutting Edge Gul'dan and Kil'jaeden. Because of my huge downtime, I was, of course, demoted to Social, and they've found another tank (I was playing Guardian Druid at this point) - So I joined a Danish guild again called Superbia, which I raided with during Antorus, mostly as Back-up raider again, as I was preparing myself for BFA, where I joined the main team and raided as a Blood DK, and got world 268 G'huun (2-day raiding guild) And in TEP, I joined Inner Sanctum and was there for 5 bosses, but the raiding envoirement wasnt something for me, so.joined another guild called Horde at være Alliance (Danish 2-day), and I got 7/8M with them, but due to my work, I had to stop raiding with them. I have been a casual throughout the entire raid tier of Ny'alotha, because I honestly didnt like the tier and the patch overall.
    When Pre-patch arrived for Shadowlands, I decided to reroll to Holy Paladin, for the first time in many many years. And I got proached by a Danish raiding guild, which sounded promising and started to raid with them in Shadowlands.
    The guild I mentioned above, is called <Without Respect> on Silvermoon. But the guild in whole, is nothing near to the impression I got of the guild when I got recruited. Slow progression, 0 dedication from alot of the raiders, and the toxicity is out of this world. I decided to step back from the raiding scene, as I felt it was doing more harm to me, than I was benefitting from it. I didnt enjoy playing the game, so I started to play some RBG again. I managed to get 2291 rating or something like that, before I decided to give hunter a chance. I started as a BM, I know, giga pepega spec by that time, but I liked the playstyle of it, and I were peforming quite decent on it, but I got tired of pugging, and I had a hard time finding the right guild, so I took a small break, and started to play on other Private servers.

Wotlk: All content cleared 10/25m Heroic including hardmodes (OS 10/25 +3d pre-nerf) On retail, Warmane (pre-Wipe). Guilds I raided with on Warmane is: Aeturnum and Aurora pre-wipe.
    Cata: 9/13 Heroic pre-nerf first Tier, 7/7 HC 10/25m in Firelands and Dragon Soul - hpal
    MoP: Gik fuld PvP; 2.3k i 3s og 2.2k i RBG. - hpal, resto shaman, aff lock
    WoD: Started to raid again in HFC, Cutting Edge achived. Aff lock
    Legion: 7/7M EN, 3/3M + The Chosen ToV, 9/10M NH (Gul'dan mythic down after ToS Release), 7/9M ToS, 10/11M Antorus. As prot pala, prot warrior, guardian druid
    BFA: 8/8M Uldir (world 268), didnt raid in BoD, 7/8M EP. Blood DK and BM Monk
    SL: 7/10M CN (went back to do some PvP PvP), 3/10M SoD. - CN was done with pug as hunter same with SoD, PvP was done as hpala.

Hope to see you ingame

Retreatd
    Edited: April 2, 2022