1. Hello, we sure are. You are more than welcome to join. I recommend that you jump on our Discord server and ask for an invite. That way, whoever is online can help you out.

2. Hey

Is the guild still active looking for a group of people to play with and learn the quirks of Warmane.

3. May 2, 2023  

4. <GoJ> is returning from our summer holiday and looking to get back on track with socializing, leveling and raiding.

Welcome anyone and everyone.
    Cheers

5. Friendly bump, we are still going strong and looking for more like-minded players.

Welcoming one and all.

6. Hi, I'd like to join the guild.

I just started playing the game again after a very long time so I'm kind of like a newbie here, and I'm looking for friends to level and raid with.

7. You are most welcome to do so! Jump on our discord and ask for an invite - we will get you sorted. :)

8. Friendly Bump - We are still recruiting and looking to grow our numbers. Currently trying to perform more regular ICC HC runs - Sitting at a commendable 10/12 with the right people. We are looking to try and gather enough heads to get us to a 25 man basis and possibly run more 10 mans per week.

Please send us a message and hopefully become a member of the team!

Syth.

9. Friendly bump, we are looking to build our numbers to support more casual raiding. Currently doing 10m (working on HC as well) and hope to transition into regular 25m as well.

Welcoming one and all - we will gladly help teach you if you are green.

10. Be sure to stop by our Discord and ask for an invite, or find us ingame :)

11. Bump - still going, still looking :)

12. Can i join ? im a returning player i did some dungeons back then but have no experience in raiding my ign is NeroXXIV i use dk on alliance

13. Hey Nero,
    I would suggest you log on to our discord and we will arrange for an invite when you are online!

14. Friendly bump - we are still alive and kicking.

Welcoming any and all looking for a casual/social guild!

First 123 Last