1. [A] <Guardians of Justice> | Casual/Social Leveling Guild |

Hello and welcome to <Guardians of Justice>

About us
    Guardians of Justice is an established casual guild offering the best social community - with a relaxed approach to the game.

We are a (sometimes) mature crowd that focuses on having fun in-game while interacting with each other. Our goal is to create a home for all those that need a home; a place where we help each other and enjoy each other’s company. We look to do a bit of everything from dungeons to raids to events and whatnot. But for us, what makes it enjoyable is doing it with guildies and having a good time while doing it.

What we offer
    We aim to offer a bigger, better and stronger community, a fellowship - where we actually care about how the guild thrives and our members are doing. We are all about respect, commitment, contribution – we’re a family.

We offer everyone a chance, regardless of skill level or lack of experience.

What we are looking for
    We welcome anyone wanting to join the family (leveling, casual, social, pvper, raider), we have room for you all!

Aside from that, we want you to be active, social, engaged (in the guild) and help bring fun to the table.

Requirements
    We have but one requirement. You have to be a good person - anything else we can teach.

So, whether you are a social or casual player, if you like to game, hang out, even raid in a friendly cheerful environment - then come join us.

If this has your interest, feel free to reach out to a member that you see online for an invite, leave a comment below or stop by our Discord for a chat.

https://discord.gg/RMQVUYBSBV

/Sincerly from all of us at <Guardians of Justice>
    Edited: April 4, 2022

2. May 11, 2022  
    Friendly bump - still going strong and casual - welcoming all!

Cheers

3. May 18, 2022  
    Im a returning player, and this is exactly the guild im looking for. Not just focused on the raiding/gaming part but social. Problem is i dont know any of your in game names for an invite. Id love to join if you still are accepting players

4. May 19, 2022  
    Hey Schlitzie,

You are very welcome to join - the easiest thing would be to drop by the discord server and ask for an invite.

Alternative do /who g-"guardians of justice" and ask someone for invite - everyone is able to help you out.

Looking forward to seeing you - cheers

5. July 4, 2022  
    Friendly bump - still around and kicking. Welcoming any and all.

/Cheers

6. Friendly bump - we are back from holiday and looking to get back into the fray. Come join.

/Cheers

7. Returning resto druid after 7 years, I would try to join aswell.

8. Friendly bump - we are still around and kicking. Still welcoming levelers, casuals, socials, pvpers, raiders and whatnot. Its all very low-key, plenty of laughs and good times.

Come join, cheers

9. Hello, I would like to join your guild. The approach to the game itself is more casual, the bias in the game is more towards PvP, I usually spend time on BG and playing for a new character after I upgrade the previous XD D I have never participated in raids, I have zero experience in them, maybe someday I will I'm ready to master them, I don't know)) In general, sometimes I do anything in the game, but not what most players do XD I'm always ready to help to the best of my ability. But I do not speak English well, so I still use the help of an interpreter. In general, I can roughly understand the written text in the chat, but it?s already hard to write something related in response, also with pronunciation) I hope in the future I will be able to improve my knowledge of the language. If you need such a player, please let me know here or send a private message to Datrohan , Dimicandum , Tenelar, Zigmynd.

10. Prot warrior looking for guild

Hello i am a newbie to the game but got my warrior 3.5k GS and i am looking to learn and find a group to do Raids or Dungeons

See you!

11. Stupid question, but...what's the guild tabard look like? :p

12. Friendly bump - we are still around and kicking (or maybe more accurately - we are just returning and rebooting). Still welcoming levelers, casuals, socials, pvpers, raiders and whatnot. Its all very low-key, plenty of laughs and good times.

Come join, cheers

13. Friendly bump - still alive and kicking. Welcoming one and all :)

14. Friendly bump - still alive and kicking. Welcoming one and all :)

15. hi, is the guild and invite still available, planning to join your guild. thank you

123 Last