1. Information for NEW Player ( Frostmourn )

Hello, i am New.
    I Would like to Know what to do in priority level 80,( réputation, item, Access...) Please it will be nice of you i will be Lost, not knowing what do

2. Hi,

Wait until Friday as then the server Frostmourne will restart and start from 0. This is good for you, because you wont have to prioritise on ''catching up". On a new server you like the others will need to farm some rep from dungeons, wearing heroic tabards to get the exalted rep starters. After 2 weeks Raids will be unlocked, look to have all the essential items from rep until then and at least 1 maxed prof.

Good luck.

3. I know that the server refresh is for her I ask what to do in priority level 80! this is for season 3 i ask everyone know its refresh. can you answer me now? what to do level 80?

4. PLEASE answer me guys Please serious ...

5. You grind reputations for some entry-level gear, usually through questing. That yields gold you can use for some crafted weapons (BS Weaps, JWC Neck/Ring). Other than that, friend up and do some dungeons (use Atlas Loot to figure out which dungeon items you'd want). As soon as you gear up a bit (should happen in few days), form a walk-in heroic dungeon groups with your friends and go that way.

Week within that you should be Naxxramas ready, if you're someone who's dedicated and somewhat lucky.

Oh right, it's helpful playing a role that isn't being played much or it's quite needed, as in: Tank/Heal. If you're new, stick to healer. Resto Druid/Boomkin is an easy and really wanted pick.
    Edited: April 12, 2022

6. As first raid content will be locked for first 2 weeks after server launch, your priority should be gearing up (gear score, or item level), some end game quest lines can give decent item, reputation faction farming is very good for gearing, and dungeon/heroic dungeon farming. Look up google "wotlk reputation guides", there are many reputation faction/vendors who offer good pieces of gear .

Another good thing would be learning and farming your professions, anything end game profession related, such as consumables and crafted items, will have big demand, especially when raid content will be launched after 2 weeks.

Also questing/farming mats for gold is good choice if you cant find anything else to do. Questing in Northrend at level 80, really gives good gold amounts.