1. May 18, 2022  
    PVP is not about the arena - PVP is about fights in the open world and locations. Even if Ali wins BGs (not sure about that) - its imposible to get mining lear or lvlup as aliance in open world - because all aliance afk near stormwind or dala while horde killing everything they see in open world
    As someone who plays both sides I can safely say, if you're going to go Horde expecting people to come to your defense in world PvP then you're in for a very rude awakening. Alliance PvPers are the biggest spergs on Warmane. What you don't see as an Alliance player are the dozen+ players camping the dark portal, camping teleport spots, camping quest hubs like Tarren Mill or Thrallmar for hours every day, twinks ganking you, etc etc. They will literally chase you across an entire zone just to kill you once.

tbh if there were a PvE equivalent then Icecrown would be dead.

2. May 19, 2022  
    As someone who plays both sides I can safely say, if you're going to go Horde expecting people to come to your defense in world PvP then you're in for a very rude awakening. Alliance PvPers are the biggest spergs on Warmane. What you don't see as an Alliance player are the dozen+ players camping the dark portal, camping teleport spots, camping quest hubs like Tarren Mill or Thrallmar for hours every day, twinks ganking you, etc etc. They will literally chase you across an entire zone just to kill you once.

I have lvled 3 alliance heroes - they same picture it's always A STRUGGLE because the alliance doesn't give a **** bro. horde is everywhere and alliance is AFK. I saw 0 alliance camping horde while they killing all other places. + you are mentioning zones that no one is actually going to...

3. May 20, 2022  
    I have lvled 3 alliance heroes - they same picture it's always A STRUGGLE because the alliance doesn't give a **** bro. horde is everywhere and alliance is AFK. I saw 0 alliance camping horde while they killing all other places. + you are mentioning zones that no one is actually going to...
    You only see what is inconvenience to you.

Alliance is known to be more into ganking than Horde is. Alliance ganks way more than Horde, but that still doesn't mean Horde wouldn't do the same to some degree.
    You don't really get to see your own faction camping opposing faction, unless it's common place for both factions, like Stranglethorn Vale, Dark Portal, Tanaris, Un'goro, HFP, Ring of Blood, Zul'Drak, Storm Peaks and Icecrown. The quest hubs on other zones tends to be away from other faction's quest hub. There's some overlap, but not much. So ganking can't really be seen/witnessed unless you go to opposing faction's quest hub area.

Dark Portal is known place where you usually get ganked, so is Thrallmar (and Honor Hold), how do you not know this? Tarren Mill has tradition of being spot where you can see Alliance player killing Hordes, I don't know why, but it happens frequently.

4. May 20, 2022  
    You only see what is inconvenience to you.

Alliance is known to be more into ganking than Horde is. Alliance ganks way more than Horde, but that still doesn't mean Horde wouldn't do the same to some degree.
    You don't really get to see your own faction camping opposing faction, unless it's common place for both factions, like Stranglethorn Vale, Dark Portal, Tanaris, Un'goro, HFP, Ring of Blood, Zul'Drak, Storm Peaks and Icecrown. The quest hubs on other zones tends to be away from other faction's quest hub. There's some overlap, but not much. So ganking can't really be seen/witnessed unless you go to opposing faction's quest hub area.

Dark Portal is known place where you usually get ganked, so is Thrallmar (and Honor Hold), how do you not know this? Tarren Mill has tradition of being spot where you can see Alliance player killing Hordes, I don't know why, but it happens frequently.
    I haven't leveled a Horde character in years, but after having just finished getting every class to level 80, I don't doubt that the Alliance ganks at least a little bit more than the Horde. I say this because I was surprised at how many Horde just walked right past me as I was leveling my characters. In total, while leveling my last five classes, I think I only got ganked probably 6 times, and I even took my last five classes to Zul'Drak and Storm Peaks from 76-80. Also, Tarren Mill has been known to be a popular PVP zone back in Vanilla, but I never thought Alliance players frequently killed Horde players there.

Some Horde players actually did camp the Dark Portal as well a few weeks ago, but not while I was leveling. I was actually going there on my Feral Druid and evaded them.

There actually kind of is a PVE equivalent. It's called Frostmourne.
    Edited: May 20, 2022

5. May 28, 2022  
    Lmao. aliance just dont give a **** when the ganking happening. Horde is always group up quickly and destroy. i have seen already 20+ ppl that are cllecting points to switch to the Horde.

Still, you are talking about a location where no one going to lvling. alliance camping them GL. while horde destroying all the main spots.

6. May 31, 2022  
    Everyone saying their sides of story. As someone who leveled toons on both sides, i can say that both horde and alliance ganks whenever they have opportunity. Also, i can say that alliance mostly ganks and kills low levels in classic zone, at Dark portal and Outland since i got killed ****ton of times as horde player mostly in those zones and in Sholazar basin, while i was leveling alliance toon, horde mostly ganked me on Northrend while i was trying to do reputation quests.

First 12