1. Journey from exodar to stormwind

Hey!
    As we know, in two days we'll have a fresh frostmourne start. I'm going to start with shaman (aliance), but want to meet my friend asap. He will be human.

What's the fastest way to get to stormwind? I know there is a boat/boat/train route, but it takes ~30 mins. Is there any option on warmane to make it faster?

2. Sorry what? You boat to Darkshore. From it you boat directly to Stormwind. Done.

3. There is no boat from Darkshore to SW in 3.3.5.. You have to run through the wetlands.

4. What? That's vanilla, lol.
    In 3.3.5 there IS a boat to Stormwind in Darkshore. So yes, you just take a boat to Darkshore and then another one to Stormwind...

5. In Vanilla and TBC you couldn't travel from Darkshore to Stormwind. In WotLK you go straight from SW to Auberdine or vice-a-versa through the port. Only takes about 10 minutes including waiting for ships.

6. FASTEST way to meet your friends is possible at lvl 15.
    Que RDF with your friends as party. Die in dungeon and resurrest at spirit healer.

Other than this, boat is only option.

7. As many say, in WoTLK the Stormwind harbor came, and the Boat that went from Wetlands to Auberdine is now going from Stormwind to Auberdine.
    -The dock spot in Wetlands now has the boat that goes to Howling Fjord (And in Stormwind is the boat that goes to Boren Tundra)