1. Disc priest or rDruid ?

Hello,
    i´ve been playin on the previous seasonal server as Rogue main.
    Then i started playing on retail again as rogue, but then i tried rDruid & disco priest.
    I really like them both, but i don´t know which one is better in wotlk :D
    I would like to play pve+pvp.
    Is the disco priest worth to play in wotlk ? :D
    How does it feel to play as disco in raids...
    Can he really do some dmg ? (bcs as we know he is not ONLY a healer :D)
    Any recomendations please :-)

THANK YOU

2. May 25, 2022  
    As bis disc i would say disc is much better coz its must have for lod run,and we dnt even have rdruid in raids only rshsam,hpal and disc.

3. I have multiple druids on my accounts and a Disc priest. if you want to do only Pve content then Rdruid is for you. but if you have both pvp and pve in mind disc is superior in every way. disc is played less on the server right now. i see many rdruids around while disc priest is like a unicorn, rare to see in raids. most raids take multiple rshamans and paladins for bulky heals. also disc priest is a one per raid option. you can't take two. while rdruid can be stacked. you want raw heals? go druid, you wanna prevent damage? go disc.

4. June 6, 2023  
    This is not FF14, healers do not do damage in group content. There is no need for them to do so and neither can they effectively contribute meaningful amounts even if they wasted the time trying to do so. Attempting to "do damage" as a healer in most group content that matters is a fantastic way to get everyone killed because if you're wasting time and global cooldowns casting non-heals, you are not gonna be timing your heals. And sooner or later something is gonna happen and your tank is gonna get a spike of damage and you're all gonna die. Mob behavior in WoW is not hard-coded like it is in FF14 where incoming damage and events are all pre-scripted in terms of timing and everything.

5. June 9, 2023  
    If you're comparing a retail Disc and a Disc here on wotlk then don't. They function completely differently to the point you'd think they're 2 different specs. Discs here on wrath don't do dps.

6. Resto has more powerful healing, mobility and CC (cyclone).

But it lacks dispel. It's hard to find an arena partner as a resto druid, because you partner with warlocks and shadow priests, which there are few of. You're also a last-pick for these classes, who have better partners than RDruids.

Priest has dispel. It can partner with any class, and all classes want to partner with a priest. It's hard to play, very unforgiving.