1. Is faction going to be that important ?

since its pve server type and BG's ect are crossfaction and or cross server ( not sure ) is faction really going to be an issue . wanting to try alli this go around but not if faction imbalance is going to be a huge thing..

FYI im not into pve at all so only going to be doing pvp type things..

EDIT: sry title should say for the new season 3 server launching tomorrow.

2. since its pve server type and BG's ect are crossfaction and or cross server ( not sure ) is faction really going to be an issue . wanting to try alli this go around but not if faction imbalance is going to be a huge thing..

FYI im not into pve at all so only going to be doing pvp type things..

EDIT: sry title should say for the new season 3 server launching tomorrow.
    Considering that we start with rep and honor bonus multipliers, I say it matters. Plus I can't function anymore in PvP without EMFH so might as well stick with human.

3. I dont think Alliance will start with the boosted rates. Probably they will wait for the first people to reach 80, and boost those rates after. (when the imbalance is overwhelming)

4. Its definitely important. There will be less guilds on alliance so if you don't have a spot picked in a guild you will have less options available as the guilds will fill up raid spots. More PvE players always play Horde so there's more flexibility, But if you're fine not getting raid gear and doing regular pvp then it shouldn't matter
    Edited: April 15, 2022