1. DK create bugg?????

we can create DK now on frostmourne without LVL 55 on acc, but i can do this only on VIP acc is this bug? or i can start play from lvl 55 and skip 1-55?

2. we can create DK now on frostmourne without LVL 55 on acc, but i can do this only on VIP acc is this bug? or i can start play from lvl 55 and skip 1-55?
    It counts chars on all realms I think so if you have over 55 lvl char on icecrown you can make dk

3. It counts chars on all realms I think so if you have over 55 lvl char on icecrown you can make dk
    This would be 100% unfair.. It would take away from the fresh part of the seasonal server.. I sure hope its not ...

4. How is it unfair? It's not like they will be able to dungeon first. They will have to quest till 80 and wait for the rest of the people to catch up.

5. How is it unfair? It's not like they will be able to dungeon first. They will have to quest till 80 and wait for the rest of the people to catch up.
    If you have to ask then no amount of explaining is going to make you feel better.

6. Im not the one nerd raging. lol
    Gold
    Professions
    gear

NM your right .. 0 advantage.

7. You shouldnt argue with people that clearly have no clue about the impact of skipping level 1-55. It wouldn't be a fresh Server experience at all!

8. It's not intended. It'll be sorted out before launch.

9. How is it unfair? It's not like they will be able to dungeon first. They will have to quest till 80 and wait for the rest of the people to catch up.
    And start hoarding resources in the meantime. Yeah, unfair.