1. PVP disabled, yet still killed by opposite fraction

As title.

In SV during leveling I was killed by oposti fraction ?? Lvl player. My PVP is disabled (on portret).

What gives?

2. Same , why can they keep attacking me?

3. I was killed by a rogue, I was not flagged by myself. I suppose they stealthed into my cone of cold or frost nova, which got me flagged, then killed.

4. the pve/pvp implementation is horrible that when you are set to pvp disabled can get your self flagged for pvp when someone steps into your AOE should be reworked asap.

5. Simply targeting someone fighting someone else near me activated my pvp xD

Amazing system

6. I don't think the implementation could have been worse to be honest. The timer isn't accurate. The info on what tags you as PvP is super unclear. Getting in groups with PvP tagged players seems to get you tagged? People SHOULD NOT be able to toggle PvP on anywhere else than in cities.

7. Can confirm, just got killed by a group of players while myself having pvp disabled.

8. Can confirm this is broken in many ways.

The 5m timer expires, and you just stay flagged.

Drop a campfire in Silvermoon near NPC Guards that are flagged for PVP? Well you are flagged now.

Drop a consecrate while PVEing in the world? Someone flagged walks into it and you are now flagged. And because the 5m timer is broken, dropping your flag is sometimes 15+m or impossible seemingly.

Didnt take long for people to figure out how to abuse it either. I see a ton of flagged people in HFP running into mages AOE while flagged.

9. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. What you've mentioned is definitely not intended and will be resolved soon!

10. Im having same problem. There's also people griefing and standing on npcs so people misclick and they get to pvp on accident. Is it reportable?

I would like an option to disable pvp permanently.

11. Just got randomly flagged for PVP because my felhunter's cleave hit someone. Fel hunter wasn't even attacking that player, he was attacking the mob I was on, and now I'm just getting constantly ganked, can't quest in Borean because of it.

I don't think this is how PVE servers are intended to work. AOE shouldn't damage flagged enemy players unless you are already flagged.

Also for some reason PVP flag doesn't drop properly when 5 minute timer is up.

12. Also kirin tor npc appears to flagg you for pvp if you interact with them, the pvp flagg system appears abit borked.

13. I tihnk there should also be some incentive to activate pvp. Just like in BFA. People that had PVP active were rewarded with higher xp rates. Else there is no reason to activate pvp at all.

14. I got into group with some people to do nagrand arena quests, they attacked some alliance players and i was flagged for the rest of the day even after logging of and then back on

15. Can confirm. Was doing nagrand arena and a group ran into my consecration and whooped my ***.