1. spawn rates in quests

Spawn rates are so slow. that's it, me and other people that are struggling doing quests, we are bored to sleep doing a quest that someone justs steals your tag regardless of ping or whoever is faster, so my point is, make the mobs and items to respawn faster.

2. spawn rates on important quest related mobs is so bad i dont get it. how can we screw up that bad on this. literally 15+ minutes. why?

3. Its incredibly frustrating. Theres a few quests where you have to do something like, use a quest item to torch a building. And only one person can get credit every 5+ minutes because the building burns for 6 minutes before 'resetting' so someone else can do it.

This leads to like 20m waits to burn the 3 buildings you need to burn. And others are named mobs on slow spawn times. Or super slow respawns on other needed quest mobs.

What I have noticed since starting at launch is that all of these types of quests create HUGE bottlenecks for all levelers....

All of the paladins at level 10 or so bottlenecked in the Silvermoon Inn trying to rez the dead paladin.... One at a time.

The Abyssal Shelf bombing mission in HFP that respawns so slow and infrequently that even grouping doesn't help much.

The entirety (almost) of the quests in the Howling Fjord.

Just bottleneck after bottleneck. You learn to identify them when you advance to a quest spot and see 900000+ people there standing over a corpse or patrolling the area mounted spamming instants hoping to tag a bird or something everyone needs

Its not the worst thing in the world at 7x. But it is really the only negative I have noticed. Most everything else is great. But questing is frustrating af.

4. Yep, that is a major thing as it is PVE server, you have at some places 3-4 ppl of both factions. Where otherwise this would be nice pvp scenario, here you just /emote for 10 minutes until someone gets the item and the rest /spit.

5. Yep, that is a major thing as it is PVE server, you have at some places 3-4 ppl of both factions. Where otherwise this would be nice pvp scenario, here you just /emote for 10 minutes until someone gets the item and the rest /spit.
    On a PvP server, they would kill you and now you are 100% the last in line, and if more from the other faction join, you are forced to wait as they keep ganking you till they are done.