1. Blackrock in battlegrounds against Icecrown

I'd LOVE to know who thought it was a good idea to let blackrock play in battlegrounds against Icecrown? We have to earn our gear on Icecrown and have to que against people who didn't do anything to get top gear!! Blackrock is dominated by alliance players, so at any given bg we are in a bg with a crap load of alliance players who did nothing to earn their gear. Was just in Warsong Gulch bg against 7 alliance players from Blackrock. They basically farmed us the entire match. The average gs on horde was around 4k. Obviously playing against all top geared people we are going to lose every time! Then when I got tired of spawning and dying, I moved my character away to not be farmed, and then the bg kicked me and other's I was with out of the bg. So in other words, its NEAR impossible to get a win on a bg with horde if we are playing against black rock. I've que'd for a crap load of battlegrounds the last few weeks, I think we won maybe 1 bg out of probably 50. Every single time there is people from blackrock in that bg and every single time, we die in seconds. Why are we even playing against these people? They should que against ONLY blackrock as their gear would be matched against each other. Really, I pretty much ONLY pvp and I'm trying to get gear for numerous toons because I have alts. I can't barely even farm any honor when we are playing in bg's. Really, the only chance we have is Wintergrasp where we are matched with everyone on the same server. I don't care about playing against people on Lordaeron because they are in the same predicament as us in having to do bg's and arena's to get gear. That said, Blackrock needs to be banned from playing against us. This is completely ridiculous.

2. hello,

this topic can be linked with this topic "Realms Remove Blackrock player from icecrown battleground" in the suggestion forum which has been closed : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=446872

i would like to comment about this by making a comparison between Icecrown and Blackrock realm.

Icecrown :

I have a char on icecrown. I farmed everything i can get by farming gear, gold, honor point, honor kills during many years. Then i reached a cap where i can't get more stuff without running donjon or raid or doing arena or with point system. People in pve asking for 5-6k gs and many things to be able to raid, i feel pve boys are too much elitists on this realm. I also hate farming raids and donjons. I could do arena at least to get the belt (1300 rating) but i don't like arena because i don't like playing in confined place, i don't have the skill to get a decent or high rate so i won't get the pvp gear i want. Plus you have to find a mate who accepts to play with arena beginners and who is patient enough to not rage with chain lose. So, in the end, i am frustrated to be blocked at this point with little or no progress. i enjoy doing bgs but lacking clearly dmg and resilience to do something and enjoy the game. i am getting farmed by high gs blackrock player even if i have decent gear and skill to counter them.

Blackrock :
    So i did a blackrock try yesterday and i rolled same class/spec on Blackrock, just by optimizing available gear for fresh char on blackrock with relentless gear and pvp/pve weapon, i was always on top 5 bg HK/top dmg/killing blows. Then i make honor point in 1 day and i get a wrathful piece and i am just insane...i can't imagine when i will get other pieces of s8 pvp or pve gear. Plus, the part of s8 pvp gear like boots and belt are available with honor points whereas they are only available with arena rating on Icecrown. Some pve heroic offset are also available on blackrock with honor point or low or average arena rating so it's so appealing for player who doesn't make pve to be able to get this gear just by doing bgs or some arena. So you get in the end a better stuff than what you get on Icecrown by playing alone. I must confess that i feel guilty in a way because i am enjoying way more the same char i play on blackrock than on icecrown because i am doing more dmg and tanking more dmg i have more fun in bgs. I would like to get more stuff from my char on icecrown but i have neither time to farm raid or arena nor suffering clash you can get by tryharding with guild or arena mates. I play mainly the summer season.

So in the end, i would like to play in icecrown because my char have an history and i play on a living realm with wintersgrap features and i would like to stay fair with other players who comes from icecrown and lordaeron with same status. We have to take into consideration that people playing icecrown can buy gear with coins and be as geared as blackrock players. In the other hand, I enjoy to much all the easy option and availability of gear on blackrock realm that i will never get on Icecrown.

I think that if we could make pve guild for starter on icecrown or pvp players doing like a open guild for farming pve gear without requiring GS cap or the best pve guild from icecrown or loradaeron offering slot for pvp player could balance things. Solo queue for 1v1 and other ideas to get arena point etc...

I decided to play both and forcing myself to stay in touch with my icecrown main character
    Edited: July 11, 2022