1. are battlegrounds really shared with icecrown?

i truly dont understand why you would launch a fresh realm thats very populated only to make it cross server with icecrown. i did a few battlegrounds yesterday and of course the winning team is the one with more ice crown players. it was literally all somewhat fresh 80s with max like 19k health and 2 guys from ice crown with 30k health 2 shotting everyone... it happened on my team and the next game the enemy team, it defeats the whole purpose of a fresh realm in the pvp aspect. is there any chance we could stop the whole icecrown battlegrounds while the server is at a super healthy pop and re enable it when the server dies down? i have characters that are geared on icecrown but i wanted to pvp on a somewhat even field not just fight people with toc gear while we dont even have naxx lol

2. What the difference between you being killed by player with better gear? I mean, even retail realms were in battlegroups, so it wasn't matter where you've started, you were met by old players.
    You might be missing point, but WoW as a whole and Frostmourne realm specifically are tied to PvE content. Nothing forbids you from having PvP activity, but it will take some time before "low" bracket of Frostmourne forms up and gets separated from main battlegroup. If you are real PvP fan, you'd keep playing cuz it is indeed 100% retail experience. Otherwise you just wanted to abuse your power of rushed PvP character over others (including ungeared folks from other realms).
    So either play or don't play, it is simple.
    Edited: April 20, 2022

3. LOL talk about woosh just talking to talk. ITS A FRESH REALM what part of that can you not comprehend? FRESH meaning not fighting people that are 3 patches ahead. the fact someone even has to explain that to you is troubling. im on frostmoure wetard how am i abusing being over geared when i cant even acquire the gear they have because its LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE because you know im on frostmourne... like bro i see you post the most wetarded backwards shiet on this forum.

4. If "ToC" characters were there the past 2 seasons I wouldn't expect any change. It would've changed by now
    Edited: April 20, 2022

5. Its unplayable right now, ppl from BR join with 500-600 resi vs us green dudes. BUT it is a fresh realm and there is planty of other stuff to do than PVP. For the PVP just roll on another realm obivously.

Waiting few weeks/month is also an option, when there will be more people ''in the mix'' and you will have just a few of those with the full on sets and stuff.

6. PVP. For the PVP just roll on another realm obivously.
    Many players want to PVP on a fresh realm specifically to avoid the massive gear differences between players in battlegrounds.

7. Go to battlegroup 2 ladder here : http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/2/80

Click any random Blackrock player and please tell me what is this "massive gear difference" that people talks about ?

In addition, if you join a BG as green geared fresh 80 to leech honor without putting in any effort like geting the cheap crafted 78 pvp gear then you deserve to get owned.
    Edited: April 21, 2022

8. Go to battlegroup 2 ladder here : http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/2/80

Click any random Blackrock player and please tell me what is this "massive gear difference" that people talks about ?

In addition, if you join a BG as green geared fresh 80 to leech honor without putting in any effort like geting the cheap crafted 78 pvp gear then you deserve to get owned.
    This would be a good point except... there's a chance that sometimes some of the people in the battleground/arena are not battlegroup 2 and are overgeared, I don't know why that happens or if it's intended or a bug, but it does happen. If that weren't the case, of course there would be no issue.
    Edited: April 21, 2022