1. New to Private Servers in general!

Good morning, afternoon or evening! I am a long-time WoW player who quite frankly would rather play WotLK (or other expansions) than retail.

I'm new to private servers in general and have no idea what the heck I'm doing, but I'm a long time raider who has done some heroic and mythic content despite still being a filthy casual.

If there's anything I need to know about private servers, feel free to chime in or direct me to the information and I'll read thoroughly!

It's nice to see such active servers, and I hope that this is a long-term place to enjoy the good old days!

(P.S., you can thank Blizzard for removing LFG from WotLK Classic for this particular change of scenery lol)

2. Hey there, hope you enjoy yourself here!
    You should read the rules of the server
    Most important of those are server rules and how to report.

If you haven't already picked the realm, they're described decently on character selection screen in-game. Each of them is different. If you're just starting out, I'd recommend going to Frostmourne to experience all of WotLK content.
    If you need more info, let me know.
    Edited: April 22, 2022

3. Thank you for your welcome!
    I have looked over these rules, and honestly it sums up to common sense lol

I was actually looking at Frostmourne and for that exact reason! I appreciate your info, and if I have any questions I'll be sure to inquire.
    Thanks!