1. question about an old character on ragnaros

I had an old character, but I haven't played since 2016 and now I've started playing again and I found out that ragnaros has become icecrown how can I get back what I bought from the store or the champion :
    Item Reins of the Azure Drake 103.0 points Ragnaros June 16, 2015 at 11:55
    Item Reins of the Veridian Netherwing Drake 36.0 points Ragnaros June 8, 2015 at 11:18
    Item Snowy Gryphon 20.0 points Ragnaros June 5, 2015 at 13:56
    Item Flying Carpet 20.0 points Ragnaros June 5, 2015 at 7:38
    Item Wrapped Gift 1.0 points Ragnaros June 5, 2015 at 6:13
    Item Reins of the Ancient Frostsaber 24.0 points Ragnaros May 27, 2015 at 11:30
    Item Red Mechanostrider 12.0 points Ragnaros May 22, 2015 at 7:31
    Item Tattered Dreadmist Robe 50.0 points Ragnaros May 20, 2015 at 7:15

2. As far as I know, any items that you ve purchased with points are gone for good since they dont provide support for points. And unless your account was premium by that time I doubt that you can restore any of your characters at this point.

3. Character(s) are gone. Point items won't be returned, and whatever you had bought with coins, the time to claim them is long gone.

4. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

5. Deathwing/Ragnaros were merged into Icecrown and all characters were automatically transferred so if your hero is missing try to open website ticket and ask what happened
    Are you 100% sure it was automatically and not "manually" ?

6. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

7. For a character to be "missing," it has to have been manually deleted or sold, they don't spontaneously vanish. Since the account only ever used Points, chances are it isn't Premium and no one would be able to have sold the character. Support isn't going to do anything about that. So yes, the character(s) is(are) gone.