1. Drop in dungeons

Perhaps I am writing in the wrong place and it is unlikely that someone will answer something, but it just burns. Dear developers, moderators or whoever is responsible for this. In the dungeons after killing the boss, you will not see and you will not be able to role the thing that you already have and this is very good. BUT. Why does this "thing" extend to a https://ru.wowhead.com/item=50380/потертая-рукоять? This is a BOE thing and everyone can roll it. She has a drop chance of less than 1%, even a tenth of a percent, she falls, but I can’t roll her, I don’t even see that she fell because I walk with her. This is fine? And it would be nice to have some kind of person who had a low gs but no, it was won by a paladin 6.3. And is it okay? The price for the handle on Lordaeron is 12+-thousand gold, but to hell with me, I don’t even see it and can’t cast it. Hopefully one of the admins will see this and fix it. Thanks, I've spoken.
    Edited: April 25, 2022

2. What item are we talking about? Raid? Dungeon?
    If player broke ninja rules, report him properly.
    It's unclear what you are talking about.

3. As far as I am aware, as long as you can need it, you can do so with this item.

It's a chain quest item, and if you haven't done the quest, you can roll for it.

4. It is implemented in same way as it was on offi.
    It is quest starting item, non repeatable => since you already finished that quest and have your hilt you will not see or be able to roll on it again.

Regarding roll, since everyone is participating everyone has a right to roll (minus those who completed the Q already.) unless the group was made manually and loot rules specified otherwise.
    What the winner will do with it is entirely his/hers decision.

5. Yeah, but I couldn’t roll because they didn’t even offer me, I didn’t even see in the loot window that it fell out and someone rolled it. It’s just the situation itself, you have it, you wear it, but if it falls you won’t even see it and I think 12k x 1 is a pretty significant amount that’s not easy to refuse just like that. But you just don’t see it and some kind of overgear gets it people

6. Like, yes, I have it, but why can't I roll it like a normal BOE item for sale? It is simply not visible, the roll window does not pop out, it does not show in the extraction window, it simply does not exist for you. She falls off the trash like a BOE thing but if you have it then you go to hell, why?

7. Tutella has just explained to you that it's not supposed to show for you if you already completed the quest. Their gear doesn't matter, only that you completed the quest and they didn't.

8. The question is, why can't I roll it as an item for sale?

9. The question is, why can't I roll it as an item for sale?
    You could, but not with a character that has already done the quest.

The game recognizes you as a player, who has done the quest already, as you have done it. So, you're automatically excluded from rolling for the said item. You can't take more than one "Begins a Quest" item of same kind.

It's the same with all the distress beacon quests. You stop getting more of same items once you have activated one already.

10. The question is, why can't I roll it as an item for sale?
    Because that's how the game works.

11. You can't roll on it since you already did the quest