1. Banned for bot

Hello ! My account has been banned due to Bot. I have logged this account from 2 IPs only - my home computer, and the one in my office. I haven't played from few months ago and now when i decided to log in it says im banned for Bot. I got no idea whats going on, is my account being stollen or what. It says ive been last seen 5 days ago, and some IP. Whats the procedure to prove that its not been me and get unbanned ?

2. If the ban is permanent (it will say the account has been terminated) don't have much hope of it being unbanned, whether it was you or not.

3. Are we talking scripted botting because I know there is a lot of people multiboxing and if you can get banned for getting on more then one account at a time especially if you donated on both then that is total bs and I will say good by to this server right now.

4. Multiboxing isn't botting. Multibox requires human interaction, bots don't.

5. One of my accounts got banned for botting. I think I was running autohotkey or other autoclickers in the background. My theory is that even if they don't interact with the game, the GM does not know that; they check for running processes and if they see them they ban you.