1. Bug or Relaxation for Needing Gear ?

TIll yesterday people were not able to Need those Gear which is not their main Gear , For example a druid was not able to need on CLOTH items , a hunter was not able to need leather after level 40

But when i did RDF today i was able to need on clolth Gear as Druid and a fellow hunter was able to need on leather ( item status are usefull for those class )

My question is it a relaxation or a bug

People may report Ninja when a druid Need CLOTH item / a hunter need leather items and so on ?

Can anyone clarify

Thank you

2. If that's true then, as a resto druid, I absolutely hope that it's a feature. It's so annoying when a sick upgrade drops and you can't roll on it. Why would it be ninja? An upgrade is an upgrade :P

3. check staff's reply on comment section: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/110699 -> "This is just temporary for FM. "

4. If that's true then, as a resto druid, I absolutely hope that it's a feature. It's so annoying when a sick upgrade drops and you can't roll on it. Why would it be ninja? An upgrade is an upgrade :P
    Just ask the group. It's not realy fair cause cloth classes just can roll on cloth items while you have enough leather options. Enhancer, hunter amd dks can roll on leather aswell while they are dog**** for them, cause every 200 ilvl blue or 187 ilvl aswell (cause shamans and hunters scale with int) are better than an 200ilvl epic leather item. And now they just ninja it rogues und ferals away.

5. actually a lot of the leather pieces are better for hunters/dks/warriors/enhance/ret. you lose a lot of other stats when they put int on gear. Look into some of their class guides before you get upset.

6. actually a lot of the leather pieces are better for hunters/dks/warriors/enhance/ret. you lose a lot of other stats when they put int on gear. Look into some of their class guides before you get upset.
    If you really think so you have no idea about the classes and how they work. Seems like you are the typical ninja who needs to be dodged ;)