1. Quest or character bug

Im trying to do [Preparations for War] & [The Skybreaker] on alliance, both of them requires you to talk with High Capitan Justin Bartlett, and i managed to go to Skybreaker but he isnt there, tried targeting him and i can target but hes nowhere to be found.

When i tried to speak to Officer Van Rossem on Dalaran, he phases me as if he was going to send me to Skybreaker, but everyone disapears, other players and NPCs and nothing happens. Tried abandoning the quest and doing it again and its the same.

Can i get some help?

Thanks in advance, sorry for my rudimentary english, im not a native speaker.

Server: Frostmourne
    Character: Arborem

/edit: im dumb, nevermind
    Edited: April 26, 2022

2. i cant find it tho

i know this is old af but im trying to find it and i cant he is not on the skybreaker

3. Me too, i did this quest with 2 dif characters and now i can´t find "High Capitan Justin Bartlett".
    Actually when i talk TO npc in Dalaran to secure the passage there is a bug. Some dragon destroy my flying machine during the travel and i cant get in skybreaker. It happens every time i try.
    I already try to fly overthere on my mount but can´t find npc either!

Please Someone help.

Thanks in advance!
    Edited: April 1, 2023

4. My friends and I, with whom we play this game, have planned a long trip to the lighthouses and are now thinking about which transport to choose. We know for sure and have decided that we don't want a public bus for our trip. We were also looking for a rental car to drive across several states. That's how we came across <a href="https://rental24h.com/blog/car-rental-out-of-state">Rental24h.com</a>, where we had already booked a car on their website.