1. <Completed it Mate> Alliance Recruiting - Friday/Sat Eu Raid guild

<Completed it Mate> is a solid EU raid guild looking to build a solid and efficient core here on Warmanes seasonal Frostmourne Server. - Guild is expanding for Ulduar. Looking for all those players looking for a new home and guilds struggling to maintain their raiding. Looking for some solid officers for Ulduar release.

We have an experienced WOTLK Private scene leadership. English Speaking with many from the UK

We are very laid back but expect efficient Players and Raiding. We all have lives to lead/jobs/family etc. Flasks, enchants, consumes and professions are required. Feasts are always provided. Enchants are all provided due to the way we handle loot.

Raid times - We have been Clearing Naxx - OS2D and EOE in 2 hours 30 every Friday 18:00 Server time start. Ulduar will be expanded to Friday+Sat for HM progression and 10 man teams will be formed and raid on days to suit them.

Loot Rules - We use a soft touch Loot council, generic items will be rolled for but expect people to know their BiS. Have respect for your fellow players and don't try to take items they wont replace when you will. Only Big ticket items will be reserved for the core so they aren't removed from the guild though quits etc. These are generally Weapons and Trinkets. All Greens/Blues will be given to designated enchanters to provide all your enchanting needs.

Alliance seem to struggle here. Many guilds I speak to are having constant no shows. So we are looking at overfilling on every position and prioritize the people dedicated enough to show up and perform. For Ulduaur I would love 2x25 man teams every week feeding into a lot of 10 mans but we shall see. Have patience while I fill/recruit. Would love to hear from some solid officers from other guilds looking at merging into us - bring their core and fill with our alts/new recruits - even if on other raid days

Recruitment Needs

Paladin - All Open
    Hunters - Open
    Rogues - Open
    Dk's - Full
    Druids - All Open
    Priests - All Open
    Shamans - Open
    Mages - Open
    Warlocks - Open
    Warriors - Open

If interested reply here or better yet wisp me in game. Vallaa/Danzibar.

Discord found here

https://discord.gg/PDSjzqc6hC
    Edited: July 5, 2022

2. Almost full prebis arcane mage, hmu
    gremmlo#3093

3. May 1, 2022  

Updated

Updated needs after purging first 25 man

4. July 4, 2022  

Update for Ulduar

Needs have been updated for Ulduar