1. Is there any World PVP at all?

Just curious. I know the server is focused on PVE and have no problem with it, but was just curious if from time to time you can encounter other wpvp lovers out there who have flagged themselves for pvp.

Thanks !

2. I've seen some horde flagged running around but haven't noticed people pvping in the open.

3. So much QQing about the server being PvE and I barely see anyone flagged, lol.
    Most people are just farming and questing in peace, minding their own business.

4. Wintergrasp is the zone where PvP is automatically turned on, you can PvP there.

5. There is World PVP, but it's still the ganking game, were PVP flagged people stand on NPC and people hit them by accident (:

But I see a few Horde and Alliance players PVP flagged.

-I have also killed a few to get Ores/Herbs

6. There are many more horde flagged because of numbers. They can pretty much walk out because nobody is gonna un-flag themselves because they know a whoopin' is coming.

At AoA and RoB for the arena quests, I see horde flagged all the time. They have nothing to fear. It's probably 5-1 horde so if you attack, you're done.

So it's mainly one-sided. I see a ton of horde flagged for PvP. Alliance, not so much. As a result, not a ton of WPvP.

7. Yes there is, sometimes it force flags you into pvp flag. Like if you fly through WG but don't even attack anybody you will be flagged for 5m no matter what.
    Some random bugs have forced us to be flagged in weird areas like hellfire peninsula, zangar, borean, etc etc.

So for sure you are forced to pvp even if you don't want too.

8. May 1, 2022  
    What is the Horde / Allliance ratio on Frostmourne?

9. May 1, 2022  
    World PVP is dead on Frostmoune. Currently, I'm lvl 50, I've been flagged since early lvls and have yet to find a single horde who will attack me or has PVP on, it's important to note that I don't even do rdf, which should expose me to more PVP, especially in this contested zone.

There are bunch of bots skinning in Stranglethorn Vale, preventing you from actually completing the quests. Imagine what is happening on Northrend, if you are unable to attack the opposing faction who are botting their way into destroying the economy of Frostmourne.

With world PVP being a bot was a little harder, now you don't even need to worry about ressing as you are safe from every single player on the realm. Can't wait to see this farming simulator in action.
    Edited: May 1, 2022

10. May 1, 2022  
    What is the Horde / Allliance ratio on Frostmourne?
    Currently, the website shows 6.2/3.8, but everything and their grandparents know that these numbers are way off. I think 7.8/2.2 sounds more reasonable.

11. May 2, 2022  
    Wpvp is completely dead dude. I leveled till 80 and didnt even see one guy flagged. Then there were some but all Horde as they are out numbering hard. The server ratios are joke. Yesterday I did 7 HCs as ally pala tank, rest of the group was Horde in all 7 occassions.

12. May 3, 2022  
    Wintergrasp is pretty much the only wpvp u got on frostmourne. i made a miner and turn my pvp flag on and farm ores around icecrown for hours hoping anyone bored enough to start the brawl over the ore, but nein. ended up heartstoning to dalaran with 10k gold worth or minerals, lmao. the only good thing about server being pve is u can no longer have lowbies ganking problem, but i feel like its getting boring really quick.

13. May 3, 2022  
    Wintergrasp is pretty much the only wpvp u got on frostmourne. i made a miner and turn my pvp flag on and farm ores around icecrown for hours hoping anyone bored enough to start the brawl over the ore, but nein. ended up heartstoning to dalaran with 10k gold worth or minerals, lmao. the only good thing about server being pve is u can no longer have lowbies ganking problem, but i feel like its getting boring really quick.
    Good old days.

youtube.com/watch?v=MO6A3DJ1FuY