1. Best class to level fast and get to death knight?

Im wanting to level a class to get to deathknight as fast as possible, but I'm also worried about outleveling gear while I do so, should I pick a tank to dungeon spam? or a hunter for solo?

2. Hunter or feral druid solo questing is probably fastest. You could also try doing some AOE grinding on a mage if you want. If you want to level as a tank/healer in dungeons, you could do that too, but it is slightly slower. You'll still have some downtime waiting on groups - as a tank, you'll occasionally wait on a healer and vice versa. The fastest way to group level is to find 4x buddies and spam RDF to level.

It really depends on what you like - I leveled doing dungeons because I don't care to quest until Outlands because it's not fun to me.

Do whichever you like most and enjoy the journey to your DK. Don't worry about which way is faster because they are very similar in time spent (if you're efficient), do the one that you find to be more fun.

3. if i go feral tank i should be able to tank lfd easily?

4. if i go feral tank i should be able to tank lfd easily?
    Yes, no problem when leveling (:

5. Draenei arms warrior: fast kills, good aoe.
    No /oom downtime and good racial heal over time spell.

6. May 1, 2022  
    I did a feral, and now I have a quick moving lvl 55 bank alt for AH etc
    Queue as DPS if you wanna do some grinding and dont mind delayed queues, then you can OT or offheal if the pull gets rough etc.
    Or queue as tank and zoom

Feral also has like zero down time. Which is a huge boon over something like a paladin.