1. May 6, 2022  
    As a DPS I find alot of groups are really quick to blame a tank while they are the ones ****ing up the run instantly rushing in with aoe attacks before the tank has threat. shamans that have thunderstorm not glyphed knocking mobs into others making the tanks and healers job harder. Just be patient with your tank if they are ****ing up helping them out is better then ridiculing them into leaving and just leaves you with a partially complete dungeon. If you just put harsher punishments on tanks and healers even less people will be playing tanks and healers making cues longer for dps
    Give this man a cookie. He understands.

2. May 7, 2022  
    "... not sit afk for 15 minutes cause little timmy needs his diaper changed again - that is your self imposed problem.
    You do realize that you can teleport out a dungeon while grouped and can do other things other than being afk, right?

3. May 7, 2022  
    It's insane to me that despite someone getting the 30 minute "punishment" for leaving, they can be back into a dungeon before I can
    lmao

teleport from dungeon and do something productive while queued

4. May 9, 2022  
    Some personal opinions inc.

If i don't feel like doing Oculus/Violet Hold(my two greatest pet peeves when i comes to dungeons,but really,could be any dungeon for that matter depending on how i feel),no amount of punishment will make me go through them. I play for fun, and when it doesn't look like it's going to be fun,i'll take my leave. I don't beg for kicks,i don't go offline,i take my 30 mins(could be however much you imagine would fit).

Yes,it's selfish,but so is your proposition.

If you can't understand that irl things can happen randomly that needs taken care of asap(and take priority over a goddamn game),you need to go outside and touch some grass.
    I wouldnt join a random heroic if I know I cant stay for less than 20 minutes. If one has obligations they should plan their hobby time around it. Play when children are a sleep etc.

You should extend Oculus and VH id every day if you dont want to do them as a random dungeon. Or if you cant extend them, find someone who is saved and go inside their instance to get you locked. Its really unfair to other 4 people if you join random and then dont want to do one. Some people like me might even only save Oculus as their daily random since its fast, gives most of amount of emblems and rare gems.

5. May 9, 2022  
    I queue as a healer and dodge whenever I please.

Whether I don't like the dungeon, tank pulls when I'm drinking, or I have other stuff to do, that's none of your business.

I'll wear that 30 min deserter with pride.

First 12