1. Why aren't RDF leavers punished more heavily?

I've probably had over half my RDF groups in the last two weeks have the healer or tank leave within 30 seconds of zoning into a random dungeon, without any mobs having been pulled or even a word. This 90% of the time ends up with the group disbanding and having to wait for the random dungeon cooldown, on top of having to wait through a DPS queue. I get and accept that DPS queues are going to be longer, and that the dungeon cooldown need to be there to prevent abuse, but why can't these players be punished for immediately leaving repeatedly? It's insane to me that despite someone getting the 30 minute "punishment" for leaving, they can be back into a dungeon before I can, having done nothing wrong. There's gotta be some sort of incentive to keep them from doing this, it's getting ridiculous.

2. increase timer to 3 days if you leave in first 15 minutes while queued as healer or tank. pretty simple

3. increase timer to 3 days if you leave in first 15 minutes while queued as healer or tank. pretty simple
    I feel this is not severe enough. Chemical castration should do the trick.

4. Some dungeons are very difficult for some healers/tanks. Like Violet Hold. Maybe they are leaving because they know they can't handle yet and are trying to gear with easier heroics first.
    I've seen 3.5kGS tanks be toyed by mobs on VH and some other particular dungeons bosses/pulls... Imagine the 2.8kGS that just started.

5. Problem with that is if you lose internet connection or something actually happens that made you leave party would be punishing those that didn't intentionally do anything wrong.

6. May 1, 2022  
    Why not fix the replacement system and have the next immediate tank/healer joining the group instead of punishing people for leaving?

7. May 1, 2022  
    VH was mentioned, not only is it super rough early gearing as tanks, it is super punishing for even minor slip ups as the tank. Tack that on with people 'cheating' the rdf rhf systems and doing 1k dps max..... if there are 2 or 3 of those, for sure I am peacing out as my time is better spent farming etc.

I am saying this as a serious tank as well, not a dps just queueing as a tank for quick queues.

8. May 1, 2022  
    Why not fix the replacement system and have the next immediate tank/healer joining the group instead of punishing people for leaving?
    That isn't "fixing" anything, that's punishing people who are waiting in queue by using two Tanks because one left. Why should you get preference when you already had your turn picking a Tank out of the queue? It's not everyone else's fault that yours left for whatever reason. Imagine a group so bad that every Tank decides to leave after seeing how bad the first pull went, and they keep getting Tank after Tank just so they aren't "punished."

9. May 2, 2022  
    As a DPS I find alot of groups are really quick to blame a tank while they are the ones ****ing up the run instantly rushing in with aoe attacks before the tank has threat. shamans that have thunderstorm not glyphed knocking mobs into others making the tanks and healers job harder. Just be patient with your tank if they are ****ing up helping them out is better then ridiculing them into leaving and just leaves you with a partially complete dungeon. If you just put harsher punishments on tanks and healers even less people will be playing tanks and healers making cues longer for dps

10. May 2, 2022  
    I'm a father of 2 Babies.

So I'm not longer allowed to queue for dungeon because there is a risk that they are waking up or have any other issues and I have to leave, because u want me banned 4 weeks from internet for that.

Understood captain!!

... u guys are the cause of the toxic culture on this server

11. May 6, 2022  

So I'm not longer allowed to queue for dungeon because there is a risk that they are waking up or have any other issues and I have to leave, because u want me banned 4 weeks from internet for that.

Understood captain!!

... u guys are the cause of the toxic culture on this server
    What I'm reading here is "I'm totally inconsiderate of everyone else, it is you that should be punished because I don't have time to play the game anymore."

Yeah, I'm the toxic one.

12. May 6, 2022  
    Get four friends together and queue up as a group and no problem! Or better yet just do some questing. :)

13. May 6, 2022  
    So? It doesn't make you special or more important than any of us.
    We're here to play WoW, not sit afk for 15 minutes cause little timmy needs his diaper changed again - that is your self imposed problem.

14. May 6, 2022  
    We're here to play WoW, not sit afk for 15 minutes cause little timmy needs his diaper changed again - that is your self imposed problem.
    No one is under any obligation to stay in an RDF with you or anyone else. "Real life takes precedence" is a widely accepted "rule" in every MMO out there and I've never seen this level of entitlement to act like someone should ignore their children because of some dumb RDF run. Even if they want to leave because they don't like your transmog or whatever nonsense reason, they will take the debuff and that's it. They are total and completely free to ditch at any point in time. No contract is signed when you sign up for RDF, they are under no obligation to stick around for any amount of time or of wipes. If you - and that isn't just for who is being quoted - don't like that simple reality, you might want to reconsider queuing in RDF, or at least only queue after getting a Tank grouped with you.

15. May 6, 2022  
    Some personal opinions inc.

If i don't feel like doing Oculus/Violet Hold(my two greatest pet peeves when i comes to dungeons,but really,could be any dungeon for that matter depending on how i feel),no amount of punishment will make me go through them. I play for fun, and when it doesn't look like it's going to be fun,i'll take my leave. I don't beg for kicks,i don't go offline,i take my 30 mins(could be however much you imagine would fit).

Yes,it's selfish,but so is your proposition.

If you can't understand that irl things can happen randomly that needs taken care of asap(and take priority over a goddamn game),you need to go outside and touch some grass.

12 Last