1. Mythic dungeons

so i joined magister's terrace today with a couple of different groups that had a couple of problems in clearing but both of them managed to get to the 3rd boss(council) after that it was just a wipefiesta with no way possible to kill it. Now i made this topic to ask if any one killed them already or its not made for this gear.
    Edited: April 30, 2022

2. I recommend you to join "Warmane Unofficial Discord" https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=432965

There is even a "mythic" specific section

3. how can you join those runs or what you need to do for them?

4. how can you join those runs or what you need to do for them?
    From staff's message on discord server:
    "Archmage Timear will have a quest that gives you an item to activate mythic dungeon difficulty. He is in Dalaran near Violet Hold."

As I said above, it is better going on warmane "unofficial" discord.

Staff is way more active there than "official" forum; above all regarding Frostmourne realm
    Edited: April 30, 2022

5. May 2, 2022  
    We wiped 6-7 times on the 3d boss, before people left. 3.6 group lol. To be honest, it is much better just to hit Naxx10. But you never know, next weeks Mythic might be balanced.

6. May 5, 2022  
    We wiped 6-7 times on the 3d boss, before people left. 3.6 group lol. To be honest, it is much better just to hit Naxx10. But you never know, next weeks Mythic might be balanced.
    Yeah, with 200 ilvl as reward just might aswell dodge mythic tbh.
    And people was having complaints about Karazhan last year. Way better than TK & Mythics togheter gear-wise.

7. May 6, 2022  
    I didn't like it, didn't enjoy a bit. So it is a feature I dropped.
    As a holy priest I can see only tank healers like HPala being invited in a few days/weeks, because the damage is so heavy only in the tank, everyone else gets one shot anyway in any physical hit.
    Maybe it is balanced for groups with full minimum 213. So when they get all raids items they have a new challenge...