1. May 2, 2022  

Time Lost Bugged?

Hi, ive been camping it for about 4 days straight spending every minute possible going between spawn locations and i havent seen a single spawn or kill.
    You would think people would be riding on it but no one has confirmed or killed Vyragosa either. That means that theirs either a bug or maybe we are just that unlucky and even on server downs no one has seen anything as well. Spawns are 4-12 hours you can see up to 6 Vyragosas or 2 per day and i have seen 0. Anyone else out here seen anything?

2. May 2, 2022  
    "The spawn timer is currently estimated to be 2-8 hours, though there have been outliers observed anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour above and below this spawn window. Regardless, the vast majority of spawns should fall within the 2-8 hour range.

The spawn timer starts when the corpse of either NPC despawns. For example, there will be at least 2 hours from the corpse despawn of a Vyragosa until the next possible spawn. Vyragosa takes 30 minutes to despawn once killed, while Time-Lost Proto-Drake can take anywhere from 30-50 minutes to despawn, depending on whether or not his body has been properly looted. Vyragosa can be skinned, "forcing" its despawn, effectively shaving off 30 minutes of waiting for a respawn. Time-Lost Proto-Drake cannot be skinned."

3. May 2, 2022  
    Thank you for the information but thats not what i need. I need to know if it has spawned even once for anyone. Ive spent 4 days and no one has a sighting or a kill locked down

4. May 4, 2022  
    He spawned for me after restart, he's in the game and he's not bugged, keep in mind that he's rare spawn OF a rare spawn so you can spend days waiting for him

5. May 6, 2022  
    1 Week tomorrow..... no confirmed spawns and only heard of him spawning on resets. If this doesn't spawn on a normal timer and only resets its pretty dumb.

6. May 6, 2022  
    I've seen more than one person showing it off in Dalaran on different occasions, so whether it's bugged or not, it's definitely possible to get it.

7. May 6, 2022  
    Yeah, it seems like it only spawns on reset

8. May 6, 2022  
    Yeah, it seems like it only spawns on reset
    Remember, you are not the only one camping (after you made this post, there might be even more camping)

9. May 7, 2022  
    16 hours no confirmed spawns day 6

10. May 7, 2022  
    Can we get a confirmation this is actually working as intended? Alot of people i speak with in SP all say the same thing..... Nothing spawns ever only on resets. Days and days no one sees a Vyra spawn or TLPD spawn only Dirkees and Skolls.

11. May 10, 2022  
    I've seen time lost spawn 3 times now, all instantly after server restart ( usually around 9am-1pm servertime )

12. On retail people would spend months farming this. There's nothing weird about the programming of the mob that would cause an issue, so it's most likely working as intended.

13. I have been camping, working on Time-Lost Proto Drake and Vyragosa for more than a year. I have killed Vyragosa and Time-Lost Proto drake 10+ times total in Lordaeron. Only one of them was a natural kill, others were after a server restart. I wanted to share my observations and help anyone reading this. First of all, it is confirmed by one of my friends that Time-Lost Proto Drake spawned naturally 2 hours after server restart at Brunnhildar Village. Sadly I do not have evidence currently for it. However, I have an evidence of Vyragosa spawning naturally without a server restart. Therefore, I can say that yes, they can spawn naturally. However, based on my observations (not with evidence) I do think there is still a phase issue about those rares. The best tip that I can give people who wants to kill Vyragosa or Time-Lost Proto Drake is that just logout on a spawn location and continue raiding/herbing/mining or whatever you want to on another character. When server gets restarted, login to your main and hope it spawned at your location.

Here is some spawn locations and kills of mine.
    Killing Time-Lost Proto Drake in the middle of storm peaks just 2 minutes after a server restart: https://youtu.be/qW9uu8acKts
    Killing Time-Lost Proto drake at Snowdrift Plains after server restart. In that video, Vyragosa also spawned with TLPD. You can see my guild chat that they killed vyragosa and got achievement at the same time I killed TLPD: https://youtu.be/Pfs1uGmpUVI
    Killing Time-Lost Proto drake at Snowdrift Plains after server restart for a friend (Sorry for my addon sounds): https://youtu.be/6hzYMR7-8l8
    Killing Vyragosa at Bor's Breath. This is the evidence of natural Vyragosa spawn without server restart. We were waiting for server restart. However, it spawned naturally xD: https://youtu.be/jHYvX6tA4Ts

14. 8 people watched it for 48 hours alternately without sleeping, but time lost proto drake did not come out, it only comes out when the server restarts, other than that it never comes out when it should come out between 2-8 hours and they do not fix it persistently.