1. May 2, 2022  

Quick Question..

Iv recently been reading the server rules looking up stuff on loot in dungeons and came across the part where its illegal to buy coins from outside sources.
    Now I completely understand the reasoning for that and know its a complete scam, but how is it then okey for people to actually advertise they are selling coins?
    If your not allowed to advertise other private servers why is it okey to advertise selling coins that's suppose to be illegal to obtain any other way then purchasing them via Warmane site.
    Just curious here, dont hate me for asking :)

2. May 2, 2022  
    It's not just a matter of they often being a scam. Most of the time they are Coins coming from stolen accounts or bought with gold farmed by bots.

Not sure where you get the idea that advertising those is somehow allowed. What people are allowed to do is advertise stuff they are selling in our Marketplace only. Advertising selling Coins for real money in third-party websites is banned like any similar thing.

3. May 2, 2022  
    Then why is global channel being flooded with "selling 350 coins cheap" for example. and i see this every day when im online. so its not an idea, this is reality

4. May 2, 2022  
    That's already answered in my post.

5. May 2, 2022  
    Then why is global channel being flooded with "selling 350 coins cheap" for example. and i see this every day when im online. so its not an idea, this is reality
    In-game chat isn't moderated by the staff, and relies on us players reporting infractions.

6. May 2, 2022  
    While that's true, it's also not my point. People spam in-game about putting stuff for sale on the Marketplace. Are there those who are advertising selling for real cash? Sure, but we aren't going to ban based on something ambiguous. If they ever make it explicit, such as in a whisper, feel free to make a report and it will be dealt with by the GMs.

7. May 3, 2022  
    #3: No Advertising Or Solicitation -- We do not allow other businesses to operate on Warmane because we find their methods often break our terms; this is not the same as advertising for guilds or group projects that involve in-game gold which is permitted. Any sort of transactions between Warmane and another game, be it any sort of currency, items or services, are forbidden. This also covers mentions of other private servers. Infractions for this usually result in a permanent ban.

Okey now.. 1 - If "selling Coins cheap" isn't advertising i dont know what is and 2 - How Do you sell COINS on market place?

Just advertising selling coins is saying your open to business outside of warmane, or am I misunderstanding this?
    selling gold or characters yeah sure but Coins?
    Edited: May 3, 2022

8. May 3, 2022  
    You can't do it directly, no. But if you're that convinced, do what you already have been told twice by different people: report it.

9. May 6, 2022  
    So basically the answer to banning coins sellers in-game depends entirely on the players reports to uphold server rules? Sweet now why did it take 3 whole days for the report ticket to get a response in-game? This is just sloppy! I completely agree with what Polterborn said and it really is a problem.