1. May 2, 2022  

Frostmourne 5 min timer to enable PVP, just like there is one to disable it

So I've been noticing that with the current way WPvP works on Frostmourne, you can very easily accidentally enable PvP by fighting mobs close to someone who has PvP enabled, which can be very frustrating for someone who wants to play only PvE in the open world.
    At the same time, for people who do want to WPvP, it's very frustrating hardly finding anyone to fight, not necessarily because nobody else wants to WPvP, but because there's little to no benefit having it enabled when you can just have it disabled and always be the one to get the jump on someone else, since you can just attack them from PvE mode.

My suggestion would be to implement a 5 minute (or however many minutes the staff deems most appropriate) timer to enable PvP, just like the 5min timer until it's disabled after disabling PvP. This way, you can no longer accidentally turn on PvP by hitting someone with AoE, and the people who do want to WPvP will have an actual incentive to keep PvP enabled, since they would otherwise have to turn on PvP and follow their target for 5 minutes, as opposed to just being able to fight immediately (which they currently can even with PvE enabled, giving them no incentive to turn on PvP if they just want the jump on someone).

I feel like this would benefit both people who want to PvP as well as people who want to purely PvE.
    Thank you for reading :)

2. May 4, 2022  
    This work how it did back in the days (:

3. May 9, 2022  
    Thats how its always been on PVE servers