1. May 4, 2022  
    I'm not trying to harass the mods or anything, I appreciate that we have a mod talking to us. I just see a lot of views on this topic, and it's clearly something a lot of people wonder about.

Which goes back to my first question, can there be a set date so we at least have something to look forward to? If you see a percentage increase in the progession of the server, you can figure out how long it'll take for the population to hit whatever requirement there is to open the store (specifically trading/services, less equipment purchases). Those 2 things can be separate.

Again, not trying to antagonize the Mods who probably don't have an answer. But it's still important to ask this question because having a clearer timeline is beneficial for everyone. It provides structure and planning. That's all. Hope you guys have a good day today :D

2. May 5, 2022  
    Because it isn't opened until we are satisfied with the overall progress players have made.
    This should have been said a week ago :D

Too many post about "When will the trade open"

3. May 6, 2022  
    Yeah, I just want to switch horde for playing with my friends but I can't cuz not marketplace lol, that sucks a lot

4. May 6, 2022  
    Which goes back to my first question, can there be a set date so we at least have something to look forward to? If you see a percentage increase in the progession of the server, you can figure out how long it'll take for the population to hit whatever requirement there is to open the store (specifically trading/services, less equipment purchases). Those 2 things can be separate.
    No, we can't figure out how long it will take. At best we could try to estimate, but as estimates go it could turn out inaccurate, especially if based not on the top of the progress, but the middle-ground. Do you believe if we set a date based on an estimation, which later turned out to be wrong, players would be understanding about it being changed to accommodate how the actual progression diverged? Rhetorical question, of course - the answer is no.

5. May 6, 2022  
    Can you at least open the store for Heirlooms / Mounts / Name changes since those options have legit 0 impact on the progression.

6. May 6, 2022  
    I wouldn't say Herilooms don't affect progression, when their main point is reaching end-game faster and essentially skipping any gearing woes through that part of a character's progression.

Either way, no, I doubt any Developer would want to mess with the Marketplace code to make only this or that isolated service be available like you're suggesting.

7. May 10, 2022  

8. May 10, 2022  
    Well u can buy fully raid-ready char from Trade so the argument of progression at this point is already gone but yea i guess it's not the same as Fm1 & 2 sadly.

First 12