1. May 2, 2022  

Why isn't there a set date for when the store opens?

I know I'm not the only one that's wondering when the store will open. Less on buying equipment, but more for character trading and item trading. I care less that the store opens sooner, but it would be reeeeeally nice to have a set date as to when it would launch.

2. May 2, 2022  
    Because it isn't opened until we are satisfied with the overall progress players have made.

3. May 2, 2022  
    Is there a date set for character trade?

4. May 2, 2022  
    somebody said it should be after the weekend but it seems it will take longer...

5. May 2, 2022  
    The thing about it being "after the weekend" is that literally the rest of eternity is after the weekend. It was intentionally left vague.

6. May 2, 2022  
    After the weekend, by the end of 2022

7. May 3, 2022  

When

Because it isn't opened until we are satisfied with the overall progress players have made.
    What are the requirements? A certain amount of items received or characters LVL 80?

8. May 3, 2022  
    i think they're waiting for the majority of the server to finish the available raids not just the top guilds.

9. May 4, 2022  
    We don't want to buying items for better progress.... we just want to open shop for characters trading, many ppl dont have time for lvling their char and this options does not have impact for progression in raids,

10. May 4, 2022  
    Would love to buy/trade a character because cba leveling, Pls open this :) Doens't have impact on anything important.

11. May 4, 2022  
    Of course it has impact. Not for those going for Realm Firsts and that sort of thing, of course, but it still impacts all less hardcore players who are taking it as a competition anyway. Repeatedly asking won't make the overall server progress we are aiming for happen any faster, the most it will achieve is be mildly annoying.

12. May 4, 2022  
    True, but at least open the item trade for gold sales, people are spamming global about selling gold like crazy with high prices and some scammers of course.

13. May 4, 2022  
    please open the trade, i dont want to level another toon... trade isnt hurting any progress or whatever

14. May 4, 2022  
    please open the trade, i dont want to level another toon... trade isnt hurting any progress or whatever
    it does hurt progress, also no one is making you level anything.

15. May 4, 2022  
    trade turns hurts progress, but gold doesn't because people are already spamming gold on global

12 Last