1. May 3, 2022  

PVP / Battlegrounds / Arena all in one question

Hi guys,
    I was wondering how is the pvp and mainly BG's in Frostmourne. Are the alliance dominating or Horde are staying strong ?

Asking cause I work 8 hours a day and I enjoy only PVP content from the game, so just cheking is it worth creating a character here :)

Selfish question to ask but time managment is good irl :D

2. May 3, 2022  
    Blackrock is a PVP only realm, play there if that's what you care about.

3. May 3, 2022  
    Hi guys,
    I was wondering how is the pvp and mainly BG's in Frostmourne. Are the alliance dominating or Horde are staying strong ?

Asking cause I work 8 hours a day and I enjoy only PVP content from the game, so just cheking is it worth creating a character here :)

Selfish question to ask but time managment is good irl :D

The A/H ratio is as unbalanced as it can be, you have Horde swarming at any given location.

There is a huge problem with bots that no one seems to address, one guy even recorded a video of him using the miner and collecting 10k worth of minerals from Northrend, but it's all good, let's enjoy the game, right?

As for the PVP - no, stay away from this realm. EVERYONE has the flag off, it's sad really, say you want to do the same quest as the guy next to you, what do you do - you fight over it, but not here, you stay cucked waiting for the elite to spawn back, hoping Horde doesn't tag it again.
    Edited: May 3, 2022