1. May 4, 2022  

Looking for a progression raid guild [NA Pacific Time Zone][Alliance]

After checking out players' posts in online forums, and reaching out by discord, in-game mails and channels, I realize that there are not many active North America (NA) players in this community as of May 2022. Many existing NA guilds are no longer active either.

The only feasible option, for now, is still organizing PUG for dungeons and raids, which is not what I enjoy the most. If you like me, are looking for fellow NA players on Lordaeron, please reach out. I will list my discord at the end of this post. We could start as a small group and go from there.

I expect this post to be relevant for at least one year if no major changes happen on the server side. Feel free to drop me a line on discord.

My discord username is Fran#5087.

We are two players playing a feral cat (or bear in progress) and a combat rogue. We have collected EoT gears (4.8k for feral and 5.0k for crogue) and currently are looking for TOC raids and hope to progress onto ICC. The guild we are now in is based on EU time and we could not find time to join. I am looking for a raid guild that has active raiding events and chilled people to play together.

Active time: around 1 AM - 4 AM Server Time.
    Please reach out to Salvana or Helenehy (in-game name) for more information.
    Edited: May 6, 2022 Reason: Updating information