1. May 4, 2022  

New to Private Server Life, enjoying Frostmourne!

Greetings everyone!

Just thought I'd make a quick post to introduce myself! I've never played on a private server before, but I had an itch to play old school WoW, and in all honesty didn't want to pay the sub fee for Blizzard's BC classic. I'm 24, and I have the vaguest memory of logging onto my dad's account to play after seeing Mr. T and his night elf mohawk grenades when WotLK originally released.

My MMO experience is retail wow from 8.3-9.1, after Blizzard's scandal happened I decided to unsub one because of the scandal, and two, I just wasn't having fun. From there I went to FFXIV, which I still play to this day, and am active in raiding there.

I want to experience the old school MMO feel everyone is always so nostalgic about, which is what led me here. On Frostmourne, I'm hoping to make it to endgame, get geared and do some raiding, so if you're reading this and you have a spot in your guild for a human warrior (or a mage that I plan on leveling as an alt), hit me up in game! My warrior's name is Auston.

See you all in Azeroth!
    Edited: May 4, 2022

2. May 5, 2022  
    Hope you enjoy yourself here mate!