1. May 4, 2022  

Best 2v2 team to become good at the game?

Hello me and my noob friend want to become good at wotlk arena. I used to be 2.1k rated shadow priest, but that was 15y ago and havent played since.
    I'm willing to learn from scratch however i m not sure what team comp to play to have it easier.
    please help

2. May 5, 2022  
    easiest ?
    Paladin ( any spec ) + X ( insert class here )

most popular ones : dps + healer ( YOU as dps ) ret/hybrid/prot pala + healer ( disc or rcham )
    double dps ( YOU as dps ) ret/hybrid/prot pala + ( hunter or rogue or ele )
    dps + healer ( YOU as healer ) hpal + ( war or dk or lock )

second easiest class after paladin woud be the one that you like and enjoy the most

3. May 5, 2022  
    Out of the ones you mentioned I think the best that would fit us would be Hpala+Lock. Which spec does Lock play in this situation?

4. May 5, 2022  
    If you want to become good, go rogue.
    Since it's not that easy to play, you need to watch all dr's , setup kills by yourself, play defenisvly, and generally, be aware at all times what to do.

5. May 5, 2022  
    . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

6. May 5, 2022  
    Out of the ones you mentioned I think the best that would fit us would be Hpala+Lock. Which spec does Lock play in this situation?

I would like to have an easier comp to play and learn the game and then go for more complex harder comps. My noob friend only played Paladin/Lock all his life and never went past 1.4k rating

So I want something easy to play/pickup and score as high rating as possible

7. May 11, 2022  
    paladin is the easiest class to use but since you will win so easily you will get used to it and you will not be able to use another class that is more complex and you will end up going back to paladin
    you have to make your choice
    1- Master a real class from the start
    2- Play a paladin get your free wins and free ego and play with him forever

8. May 12, 2022  
    paladin is the easiest class to use but since you will win so easily you will get used to it and you will not be able to use another class that is more complex and you will end up going back to paladin
    you have to make your choice
    1- Master a real class from the start
    2- Play a paladin get your free wins and free ego and play with him forever
    That's awful advice, starting as a paladin (either spec) will not prevent you from mastering any other class at all.
    I would rather say that it makes you be able to learn general arena strats faster/easier, and at that point (as always no matter how you get there) you can master any class by just focusing on the class-specific things.

9. May 20, 2022  
    I would like to have an easier comp to play and learn the game and then go for more complex harder comps. My noob friend only played Paladin/Lock all his life and never went past 1.4k rating

So I want something easy to play/pickup and score as high rating as possible
    In this case I'd play UHDK+Hpala. It's the most forgiving setup and terrible easy to play.
    Later on you can switch the DK with a Awarr.
    Awarr is over all stronger than UHDK but due to rage management and stance switching I'd say it's harder to learn for a beginner.

10. May 21, 2022  
    Paladin is maybe easier but wont net you free kills/rates unless you master it like any other class. You are open to cc more than others with less ways of preventing them and have to predict, else after bubbling, you will become free kill. Not mentioning manaburns even.

tldr: Go for a class that you plan to stick a long time rather than just going "OP" class, all takes time to master.