1. May 5, 2022  

does KT in naxx have shadow resistance?! spriest need help

so first and foremost i have 17.74% spell hit currently(with talents & 308 hit rating) a little over as a shadow priest. so here we go, naxx 10man KT has been resisting waaaay more shadow spells than i want to admit atleast over 20 during our kill of him. does KT have the undead shadow resist of 2%? i feel like i need to be at 19% just for KT like throwing on a spell hit trinket maybe? any feedback would be appreciated thanks <3

2. May 6, 2022  
    Spell hit isn't connected to resists, it prevents misses. Other than that, resistance on boss level targets are normal and cannot be stopped, however these are partial resists, not full resists. How are u tracking these?

But anyway, I certainly don't play nax, so im unaware of its "mechianics", but what I said above still applies.

3. May 6, 2022  
    just during a 10man fight details and also was keeping count during fight. over hit cap but he resisted way too much from my understanding :/ was just curious if there was a bug that he had undead 2% shadow resist?

4. May 10, 2022  
    Hit rating doesn't work that way.
    If you want to prevent spells from being resisted you'll need spell penentration.
    This however is a pvp stat so i wouldn't go out of my way and get it.

I don't know if KT has resistance, in any way sounds like you just had a bad run ontop of it.

5. undead mobs tend to partially resist shadow damage. they have some shadow resistance for sure

6. https://www.warmane.com/changelog

Fixed Kel'Thuzad having too much shadow and frost resistances in the 10 player mode