1. May 7, 2022  
    well i dont want to install a vpn...obviously awairing for threats....i would like a responsible answer from someone from the admins here....

2. May 7, 2022  
    this worked for me too, i changed realmlist on both realmlist.wtf and config.wtf to .com

3. May 7, 2022  
    Nope.and my realmilist is warmane.com as i checked

4. May 7, 2022  
    don't even know if the login standard policy has changed.

I just enjoyed the game as usual, but I don't understand why it was banned.

Even though it's been 24 hours since the person in charge told me, I still can't log in.

I want the manager to take care of things quickly.

Or I want you to let me know when my ban will be lifted.

It's so frustrating

5. May 7, 2022  
    I switched the .ru to .com and it fixed it for me.

6. May 7, 2022  
    My realmlist.wtf listed '.ru', however i am from the US. It changed without my knowledge. That is very concerning!!!

7. May 7, 2022  
    mine are (.com) but its not working...i redownloaded the game ....and the same problem persists.

8. May 7, 2022  
    5/7 19:48:00.360 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_CONNECTING result: LOGIN_OK
    5/7 19:48:02.830 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_FAILED result: LOGIN_SERVER_DOWN
    5/7 19:48:02.830 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_FAILED result: LOGIN_FAILED

these are my tries to login...server is down it says....

9. May 8, 2022  
    Mail Ingurgitate 100,000g + booty pics on Icecrown per my standard fee of service, ty.
    Jk, np.

10. May 8, 2022  
    every time i reset it to "Com" it resets back to "RU" wtf?! "Unable To Connect Please try again later" - Been getting this massage for 2 days now.... and apparently I'm not banned... Please help.

11. May 8, 2022  
    i dont hink that changing config wtf made something but ok.

12. May 8, 2022  
    Apparently we were changing wrong file you need to go to "Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a/Data/enUS" open "realmlist" file. change "RU" to "com" and make the file read only. this fixed my issue. Special thanks to Defi =)
    Edited: May 8, 2022 Reason: made a mistake

13. May 8, 2022  
    well you were very specific about vpn...i am so dissapointed that i downloaded proton vpn free to check if i can login...and i logged in finally...i still cannot understand why i cant login without vpn .my realmlist is correct without .ru and other staff.

14. May 8, 2022  
    i am trying to change relamlist.wtf file that is on data-enus
    i am trying to delete content and rewrite the set realmilist......com again but when i try to save it it says that the file with this name is already exists...i click to write it over this and it says that only for read.wtf
    btw the thing with the vpn is working...i am using proton vpn free and it works fine for now,,,without vpn the game is not connecting

15. May 8, 2022  

Problem with connection

Hello, i have problem with log in in to my ACC ... it says something like the server is offline ... Icecrown server , loging from Czech Republic ( Europa ) , trying to log from yesterday ( 7.05.2022.. ) Any solutions ? what to do ?

Edited: May 8, 2022

First 12345 ... Last