1. Auction House extremely slow

Hello,

I came back to the server recently and I noticed the AH beeing very slow, I don't remember this being an issue when I played back then.
    One possible reason is the hunderds of single stacks of cloth posted on AH (usually by the same player), or did something happen while I was away for 5 years haha?

2. While I don't know for certain, I am pretty sure it's those hundreds and thousands of1-stack auctions that bring it to the knees. At least if you are using an Auction Addon (like Auctionator), which (at the time of creating a listing for an item) scans the auction house for all auctions of the same item (to get an overview of the competition), it is 100% the fault of these 1-stack *****s.

And it is not only cloth, it is all trade good materials (cloth, ore, herbs, leather, ...). Someone from staff should take a quick look who these *****s are and ban them from the auction house (should probably only be a handful of accounts)

3. spaming ah should be banned

Ah is not playable totaly, admins should give announcment about baning people who spam AH intentional and do something with it.

4. I don't understand why there are so many single items that could be sold in stacks instead, like every cloth, leather, herbs etc. Really makes the AH hard and frustrating to use.

5. May 11, 2022  
    This **** is so annoying. Some bonehead keeps listing cloth as 1C bid and an insane buyout price but everything is 1 stack and I can't use Auctionator without it telling me "Too many results please narrow your search"