1. May 28, 2022  

Supremes

According to last season, r1 is only Wrathful, Relentless, Furious Gladiator etc.. All previous Supremes were removed.. So I guess will be same this season.
    I had my 2 supremes deleted from Lingusterqx and Lingusterqqx during last reset of titles and GMS didn't even respond to me back till now and didn't give me them back so I guess they will be removed again

2. May 29, 2022  
    Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 22 is scheduled to end on May 29, 2022 on all applicable realms, at 22:00 server time. Additionally, the next season that will commence after the reset will last until October 30, 2022. More information specific time will be available in its own specific thread.

All PvP titles except Rank 1 titles will be removed. Titles rewarded from Arena Season 21 will be available for equipping during Arena Season 22.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

Rewards can be found below:
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Top 0.5 % of players

• Duelist title

Top 3 % players

• Rival title

Top 10 % players

• Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1

• Wrathful Gladiator title
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 5

• Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Top 3% of players

• Duelist title

Top 10% of players

• Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1

• Wrathful Gladiator

Rank 1 of class

• Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Plainsrunner title

Mists of Pandaria
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Top 0.5 % of players

• Duelist title

Top 3 % players

• Rival title

Top 10 % players

• Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Brutal Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to Rank 5

• Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Top 3% of players

• Duelist title

Top 10% of players

• Rival title

I'd like to stress that as for Mists of Pandaria, the few players that have been doing arenas, especially on Horde, have been wintrading. I've queud with a fellow guild mate and confirmed this. Another guild mate reported these players, but no action has been taken. I highly advise against handing out any rewards until actions have been taking to punish the cheaters.

3. May 29, 2022  
    Hello, i was r2 in soloq by 7 rate shouldnt that count as top 1% from 30% above 1.6 ?
    I didnt get Gladiator title.
    name Waynxxt
    Thank you

4. May 29, 2022  
    same. i was actually 3rd with 2500 on icecrown.

5. May 29, 2022  
    last season my part got duelist with 2k rating , now we was 2.2 and we didnt get it ? how much we need brah

6. May 29, 2022  
    same. i was top 50 ladder. no glad

7. May 30, 2022  
    Deleting previous season all supremes was the biggest mistake ever.. since on iccecrown there were only 6seasons for Solo queue. And This season you guys change your mind to not delete it. GG Im a bit salty but it is what it is

8. May 30, 2022  

9. May 30, 2022  
    From what I saw on a stream last night, MMR was not reset. Is this intended or an oversight?
    In addition to that, could you please tell us what the rating cutoff for a given reward was? I was 2.3k and didn't get duelist, which is fine, I just want to know how far we were from getting it.

10. May 30, 2022  
    After playing a bit, I can confirm that MMR didn't reset. I talked with a few of my friends who played in previous seasons and this is not the way it used to be. MMR was reset in the past. Can we get an official answer to whether this is intentional?

11. May 30, 2022  
    Admins and GMs can you increase Arena Points rewarded for playing SoloQueue ?

12. May 31, 2022  
    I got 2.2k solo que rating last season and I only got challenger title, the season before this one i also got around 2.2k and i got all 3 titles, rival, duelist and challenger.

What am I missing here?

13. May 31, 2022  
    I got 2.2k solo que rating last season and I only got challenger title, the season before this one i also got around 2.2k and i got all 3 titles, rival, duelist and challenger.

What am I missing here?
    by reading the first post it seems there is no "duelist, rival, challenger" from soloq

14. May 31, 2022  
    Proterian can you answer to the community about the missing titles from soloq? Not a single player got gladiator from it. also why is the mmr not resettet in 2v2 and 3v3 but in soloq`?

15. June 8, 2022  
    Is this on all realms that you can get this ?

First 123 Last